Genuinely thought this was my month

Glitch

Mummy and expecting!
Reaction score
Been feeling tightness in the tummy, sensitive boobs, nauseous in the mornings.

AF isn't due until tuesday 27th.

I took a (cheapo cheapo) test, knowing it was too early but you know, eager. I could have sworn I saw a really faint line.

On wednesday (21st) morning i had a very little bit of blood when I wiped (more like tainted pink water than blood)... and then nothing all day.
Same thing yesterday.

And then today I was talking to my mum and suddenly I felt myself bleeding.
It was a lot for one go (ruined my underwear), but by period standards I wouldn't say it was heavy bleeding.

I took another test and was sure I saw a faint white line.

But it seems too heavy to be spotting, it's actual dark blood.
But then my period isn't due yet either :nope:

I'm in the same boat as you, but I haven't bled at all not even spotted. My AF is due 27th also :) It could possibly be a late implantation, or it could be the start of AF.

I took some IC and see super faint lines but not many other people can see it :/ I'm currently 11 DPO what DPO are you? :)

I'm not giving up just yet, but I have been having typical PMS symptoms so I'm thinking I'm out :(

Good luck to you xx

I actually don't know how to tell the exact date. I use an app and it gives me about a weeks window to aim for ovulation.

Glitch you may want to invest in some opk's to get better insight to when you're ovulating and when your period is due. It can help you catch the egg :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->