Geordie Shore?

bornthiswayxo

Reaction score
I put it on record last night and have just finished watching it :O

IT. IS. MENTAL.

Any others on here watch it/watched the new episode?! It's so dirty but I actually thought it was okay... just blimmin dirty.

I've never seen it but some girls on my old ward said it was addictive. Being from the NE tho, I wasn't too impressed with the clips I've seen cause personally I think it paints us in a bad light. But it is supposed to be entertaining I suppose!!

I'm sooo happy those dirty buggers are back on my screen!! It's my favourite programme..!
I've only just finished watching it too, sky + it from last night, they've definatly not changed, still dirty buggers!
Charlotte needs a big kick up the ass but you can't blame Gary , she's just as bad as he is!!

This is the show where they've tried advertising it with "kebab scented perfume"? I'm sure I didn't make that up :p

Oh god it was so bad but good! The Charlotte/Gary thing was weird... I almost felt sorry for the girl at one point. xD
Entertaining stufffff.

Plenty of spooning going on this series... Andyou know what spooning leads to.....!

Loving it! I agree they talk absolute shite, we're not all like that.

But I do find it quite entertaining. I love Charlotte and Gary, they're funny as hell.

Not too keen on the new lassie though, she's a bit of a busy body with a terrible attitude.

Yeah I wasn't too made up on her either... And yes spooning... almost always (unless you have a LOT of willpower) leads to dirty deeds. ;)

I love it! I dont get the slang words though as im a southerner! It does tend to paint a picture but i know that its a show so they pick the most slutty girls and boys possible!! I hope their mums and dads dont watch it!!
I found it funny how vicky said she loved her boy friend so much she would never cheat im guessing it took a couple of days to get her knickers off!
Charlotte needs her head seeing to, she is just as bad she knows hes a player and still goes back for some forking!!!!! lol!

I know exactly what you mean - I don't get too much of what they say as I'm from Kent xD
Loving it so much though, Vicky and the new girl cracked me up soooo much.

This is a guilty pleasure of mine. I absolutely looove it! It's hilarious car crash TV!

I don't see it as being representative of Geordies, you get people like that on the club scene in every city. It's just typical club scene stuff.

Charlotte and Gary - I really expected him to behave himself a bit more after saying he quite liked her at the end of Magaluf Madness but tssssk... bad man! She needs to respect herself more!

THis and Big BAng theory are my fave shows! I've always said i watch tv to veg out not for education! Loving Charlotte and Gaz again! Not sure about the new girl either but it's gonna be fireworks between her and vicky even if they have sorted it out for now!

I LOVE Geordie shore.soooo excited for tonights.dh is now saying it's all set up as there was one girl more than boys and now Charlotte is leaving.I hope not coz they all news oscars otherwise xx

I am probably watching it tomorrow morning as I'm exhausted tonight, and dad will have control over the remote so I'm Sky+ing it! I hope its good!

im loving it too :happydance:

the new girl seems a right gobby mare! can't wait to watch the next one :) x

LOL last nights episode!! i lovee sophies dad i wish i had a cool dad like that!

This is one of my biggest guilty pleasures :blush:

Isn't James meant to finally get some in tonights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->