Geordie Shore?

jay and gary had a 'handbag fight' as i would call it it was pathetic LOL! i saw james in koos once he was a lovely lad, jay was a complete tool though!

Wow Leonie, I didn't realise you were pregnant again. (Though you probs don't remember me :blush:) Congrats!

I'm dying to see last nights episode but can't find a link anywhere. Grrrrr!

they ususally have it on repeat over the week so keep an eye out & thankyou :) x

jay and gary had a 'handbag fight' as i would call it it was pathetic LOL! i saw james in koos once he was a lovely lad, jay was a complete tool though!

Jay a tool?!?! Wow I'd never believe it!!!:haha:

Has Charlotte gone? I've not watched this weeks, hope not as she made the show!! Just read James might have had a bit too... Finally! Was thinking of offer erring my services, starting to feel sorry for him!!

yeah apparently next episode he gets his leg, bout bloody time! i LOL at holly practically offering herself on a plate to him!

Yeah, it definitely looks like James finally gets some next episode! But i really wanted him to get it on with Holly!

Did you see the preveiw of james 'banging' some girl? Jeezz it was only a split second but blimey he will give the girl a headache!!
I know its been a while but calm down her head will fall off!! lol!

Did you see the preveiw of james 'banging' some girl? Jeezz it was only a split second but blimey he will give the girl a headache!!
I know its been a while but calm down her head will fall off!! lol!

LOL I know he was going for it :haha: hehe.
I haven't watched the most recent one yet, argh might have two to catch up on soon :O

Ah can i say were not really like them!!
I've not watched it since series 1 as it makes me want to die. I love madam koos in newcastle tho.

from what i can gather it's a 'world class bird' could be wrong though, i've never heard it used round here ever!

Aw Garry asked Charlotte out. Shame she said no, as much as they're terrible together its kinda cute!

Charlottes clearly in love with him in most episodes and then he asks her to give it a try and she says she just wants to bonk! Wtf? Lol I can't wait till next weeks after the spoiler at the end oooo xx

ARGH I've missed like two episodes! Need to catch up; I do have them Sky+ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->