George Bush, Good man or trully evil

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for sometime now and when you actually take all into consideration there wasn't a great deal he did or has done to help people before becoming president, during or after. He always seemed to be full ot talk and no action and when he did take action it was all aimed in the wrong direction, like for example after the 9/11 he didn't want t blame anyone apart from Afghanistan when trully it was Al Qaeda, but yet still choose 4weeks after to bomb this country and to start a war when he was told by people along side him it wasn't Afghanistan. He was always convinced of weapons of mass distruction, and well so much more, too much to list.

What is your true opinion of this man, good or evil?

I don't think he is good or evil. I think he was a bit of a bumbling fool.

I think he had a hidden agenda regarding the Iraq war and used 9/11 as an excuse to finish what his father did not.
He struggles to string a sentence together and nearly choked to death whilst eating pretzels but I don't think his is evil. Certainly not compared to some world dictators past and present.

I think he was the perfect puppet for a regime that needed war. Mainly his family. He was quoted as saying that the USA needed another Pearl Harbour to unite in a common cause and kick start the economy. Considering the Bush family have shares in an arms company which quickly rose to the top of the preferred supplier list in the war I think you could say he had a vested interest to ensure the country went to war. It is also useful to know that the Bush family are very friendly with the Bin Ladens and in fact it was the Bin Ladens that lent them the cash to fund their first oil well. It is all a bit sus to me. I am not sure he is the brightest man but he is a bit more clever than he is made out to be. I do know that he is very dangerous and sent more USA men to their deaths than Bin Laden did (even if it was Bin Laden, I'm still not convinced considering USA's flipflop propaganda machine)

I don't think he is good or evil. I think he was a bit of a bumbling fool.

I think he had a hidden agenda regarding the Iraq war and used 9/11 as an excuse to finish what his father did not.
He struggles to string a sentence together and nearly choked to death whilst eating pretzels but I don't think his is evil. Certainly not compared to some world dictators past and present.

I totally agree with this.

I think its to naive for the world to assume one person is responsible for everything, he was president but he had to please a lot of people and vice versa, I don't agree with any war or how it gets glorified but whether he's evil or not I don't know, maybe another president would have done the same thing, he is a politician after all and its all controlled by pr how he looks, I don't think he's evil, but I don't think he's nice either, I don't think you can truly be when he did what he did. I hope that makes any sense :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->