George Square tragedy

weewdy

Reaction score
I was there yesterday and stood at that exact spot. Another tragedy to hit glasgow, so soon after the clutha helicopter crash. I am hoping the reported deaths are incorrect. My thoughts and prayers to all involved. Just goes to show you never know whats round the corner, so sad.

I'm not too far from Glasgow. It's heartbreaking :nope:

So tragically sad :nope:, thoughts go out to family & friends of those involved x

Heartbreaking :( especially for the families with people involved :nope:

I am glued to the tv for the second time in just over a year watching a horrific accident in my home city. It is horrific, especially so close to Christmas and at the start of the school holidays when families will be out shopping and at the Christmas markets and ice skating. Reports of kids injured too. It is horrific!

I dont live in glasgow bit not that far from it and i especially travelled up on sunday and stayed overnight to experience george square and the markets. It was a wonderful experience for me and my family for me to then arrive home to the terrible news of this tragedy.

It's awful. So tragic and so close to Christmas. Freak accident I think :hugs:

It's really awful and so heartbreaking for even one involved. X

I live just outside the city but I always go for dinner at pizza express on queen street and it looks like a casualty was injured right there. I was going to head in tomorrow after work as I finish up for Christmas but there is no way I'm going near it.

A bin lorry travelled along a Main Street pavement. Crashed into a hotel next to the train station. Six confirmed dead at the minute. :(

Its been reported that the driver of the bin lorry took ill at the wheel.

So so sad. I moved away from the Glasgow area a few months ago. It's awful :(

It's such a main spot for people shopping and taking the train, it could have been any one of us. :nope:

I can barely think of one friend who hasn't been there in the last week :( me and my colleague were back and forward playing some scavenger game only on Wednesday.
I can't get my head round how some people won't be going home tonight, my heart breaks.

Such a tragic accident. And so close to Christmas.

I'm in Edinburgh but have a lot of family in Glasgow.. I've been glued to the news all day. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->