George Square tragedy

They are saying one of the 8 injured is the driver. I really hope he can get some help, I don't know how he will cope if he recovers

We were supposed to be going to GS on Wednesday, I couldn't believe it when I saw the news. Utter panic wondering if anyone I knew was caught up in it, thankfully not. It's just heartbreaking, ITV news has reported one eye witness saying they witnessed a mum and her baby get killed, and paramedics were trying to resuscitate a pregnant woman. Other reports of small children being involved, and of body parts strewn in the road like a bomb site. I just feel sick thinking about it but I can't stop, I've walked down that road so many times.

Posted a reply on another thread. My ds and his gf were in glasgow yesterday. I had suggested they go to George's square for the lights and the ice skating. I was out of my mind with worry when i heard. Thank god they were ok :)
Feel so very sorry for those families that have lost someone. That poor family that have lost three people. That lovely girl who was only 18. So awful.

Completely heartbreaking. My thoughts are with the families of all who were involved.

Heaven has six more Angels x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"