Gerber jar with corn?

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
I just got a Gerber jar , it says mixed veg soup, its has a pic on the top of carrots, peas and corn. I dont think Mr man has ever had corn, its a stage two jar, can i give it to him?

If he's had all the other veggies than I wouldn't see why not. If there is an allergic reaction than you'd know it was the corn. We actually found some Gerber jars here of creamed corn, going to try Hannah on it tonight

If he's had all the other veggies than I wouldn't see why not. If there is an allergic reaction than you'd know it was the corn. We actually found some Gerber jars here of creamed corn, going to try Hannah on it tonight

Have fun with the nappy change after. :rofl::rofl: I remember the "corn" ones very well.

uh... what do you mean leeanne.....

Is corn what we call 'Sweetcorn'??

If so good luck :lol:

I don't know, it's cream corn that's all I know. Why good luck? You're all scaring me :rofl:

the corn i am talking about is not cream style corn its just regular corn, i think they are saying good luck for one of two reasons, either is come out the way it goes in or it make a nasty nasty poopy...

Sweetcorn over here goes in and comes out the same. Also the couple of times that kieran has had sweetcorn the nappies were foul. Sweetcorn doesn't digest!! lol x

Exactly, corn doesn't digest so you get a nappy full of whatever plus kernel corn. ROFL! Even with cream corn, you will get the itty bitty's.

Mind you Vickie, I've never had my kids on prunes. It was one thing I didn't give them so I'd hate to think what those look like. :rofl:

EDIT: Yes, the nappies are a bit more foul too with corn.

nasty.........................................

:rofl::rofl:

Wait until they become toddlers. LOL Those diapers are no picnic either :)

I gave max corn once and will never do it again , simple reason being those diapers almost made me throw up lol

:rofl: Well we gave it to her so we'll see. I just don't understand how it can be worse than prunes/carrots/peas etc. Because Hannah's diapers always resemble whatever veggie she eats :rofl: Oh and yesterday because she'd been constipated Saturday and had gotten a jar of prunes well that was bad. Went up her back :rofl: but she's not constipated now :rofl:

Well we got the dreaded diaper :rofl: And honestly I didn't think it was that bad. Probably TMI but looked more like the peas she had with the corn than anything else :shrug: :rofl:

My son was eating all veggies since about 6 months, so I'd say you should be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->