• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

German measles?!!!

lorrilou

Reaction score
Nicole hasnt been well for the last few days, since wednesday. she's had a sore throat, runny nose and a rash on her body and now has horrible spots all over her face. I just assumed maybe a virus BUT ive just been told that a kid in her class at school has german measles!!!!!

has anyone had any exp. with it? i may be totally wrong but am now wondering if she might have it?!!

No experience but if you are concerned, I would take her to the doctor. Hope she feels better soon! :hugs:

Not sure, have not seen anyone with german measles before. If she had her MMR though she should be ok but seeing as she has this rash I'd get it checked out.

My daughter had that once and it turned out the be Scarlet Fever. Let us know how you get on. x

i think i was just overreacting. she's loads better today, still got a rash on her face but not as bad as it was. My friends 2 little girls have got scarlet fever tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->