Gestational sac larger than yolk sac

I just read your entire thread and I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope today brings better news.

Thinking of you and praying for a beautiful heartbeat today <3

There was a heartbeat today but it's 80 instead it should be 120-180 according to them; also they said the yolk sac and fetal pole decreased in size, which indicates miscarriage. Even though I am absolutely positive things were bigger on the screen than last Thursday! She also said it will be "a miracle" if there's any development or normal heartrate going forward. She offered me the pills to end the Pregnancy or d&c. I declined and scheduled another ultrasound for next Thursday, but I will be going to the ER Wednesday night instead. She said there's no possibility I ovulated late or the dates are wrong either.

:( I'm sorry to read this but I agree with you but I would NEVER choose to end my pregnancy with a beating heart.. how heartless of her to even suggest this! DRS ARE WRONG ALL THE TIME!! It makes me so mad for you and I'm so sorry you are in this limbo!!! Huge hugs and I'm here if you want to talk while you wait!!

So sorry, Babi, but I completely agree with Pink. Even if it's a slim chance, I can't believe they wanted you to take pills or have a D&C while there is still a heartbeat. I'm so glad you pushed for the second ultrasound. Best of luck for Wed :hugs:

So sorry, Babi, but I completely agree with Pink. Even if it's a slim chance, I can't believe they wanted you to take pills or have a D&C while there is still a heartbeat. I'm so glad you pushed for the second ultrasound. Best of luck for Wed :hugs:

Yeah she actually told me she would understand if u declined and would probably do the same. But still .

I'm glad you got a heartbeat this time, and that you're standing up for yourself and your baby. I'll be thinking of you. Hope next week's scan looks even better!

I'm appalled that they would even offer you the pills to end the pregnancy with a beating heart! You're doing well at holding your ground. Don't do anything you're not comfortable doing, no matter how much they push you. I really hope the next ultrasound proves them wrong and that it gets stronger <3

I know it's not routine and probably unethical, but I need a second opinion I I don't have time to find someone, wait for an appointment and get doc records spent over. I will be going to the ER between Sunday and Wednesday

I totally understand hun, I'd do the same thing

I was hoping for a better update and I really hate that you are still in limbo. :hugs:

I really don't think it's unethical for you to go to the ER instead. I would probably do the same thing. I don't understand how she can say there's no chance your dates are off?! And to just say end it without being sure....ugh I don't like your Dr lol If shes so sure its a mc why not gice your body a chance to mc naturally? I think it's awesome there was a hb even if it wasn't as high as the Dr thought it should be! That's more than what was there last week! Really hoping you get good news Wednesday :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->