Gestational sac larger than yolk sac

How awful that they offered you the pills when there is a heartbeat. I'm so so sorry they did that to you. You're not the only person who would seek a second opinion. Sorry you're still in limbo.

I am really sorry you are still in limbo :( they really shouldn't have e offered you the pills or d&c while the baby is alive. I would wait and see too, yes the heart rate shoud be higher but if it literally only just started then 80 would be ok.

In all honesty if this were me in your situation I would mentally prepare for the worst but hope for the best. It could still go either way. Hopefully when you go to the ER you will get your definitive answer.

I don't think going to the ER is unethical in your situation. Getting a second opinion will help you going forward. I'd be doing the same as crazy in your situation -- mentally prepare for bad news but hope for good. I hope you get good news at your next scan and let us know how you get on! :hugs:

Please follow my story using the link to my journal, I kept retyping the same stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->