Get Preggo..without the "tools

The only thing I did while TTC my first 2 children was counting the days....we did it on days 9, 11, 13, 15, and 17 counting from the first day of my period, then propped up afterwards for a half hour. I also did ovulation tests. Got pregnant the FIRST month with both of them. Sadly, their father passed away 2 years ago. I have since remarried and have been doing the same things with him (he has been checked and is fine) and no luck after 3 cycles and I am still in my 20's....not sure what's up...??

May i just add... hahaha the question gab asked about just plain old bding... is proof that is is posible as she is now 9wks 3days pregnant after 'not using the tools' hehehehe :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was thinking the same thing!! :rofl:
Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go and burn my tools!!! :rofl::rofl:
P

Hey girls....I was freaking out! Thought someone else had my screen name!!!!:) Untill i realized it was my old post. hehe

Wellllll i'll tell you that i did an opk here and there the cycle i got my bfp....but that was it!!!! We just bd when we wanted and i got preggers!!!! SO yes it works! good luck babes

With both my pregnancies I really didn't try to get pregnant...I was just Bding....I was lucky I got preggie right away...now that I m trying to get pregnant I am having a bit of trouble...but I am also just Bding...I know my body very well...I know when I'm about to O...and when I Oed...and when I am late to O...I know when the :witch: is coming and such...it's only been 3 or 4 months since I have been trying but with both pregnancies I got pregnant on my first try...so I am a bit worried :(
but I don't want to stress it yet and I don't want to spend too much money on test and stuff when I know my body perfectly...plus my former friend's sister is a OB/GYN and I worked with her for many years so I can learn about my body...thanks to her I know.

The only thing I did while TTC my first 2 children was counting the days....we did it on days 9, 11, 13, 15, and 17 counting from the first day of my period, then propped up afterwards for a half hour. I also did ovulation tests. Got pregnant the FIRST month with both of them. Sadly, their father passed away 2 years ago. I have since remarried and have been doing the same things with him (he has been checked and is fine) and no luck after 3 cycles and I am still in my 20's....not sure what's up...??

Same here :(
2 pregnancies first month
been trying for 3 or 4 months
still in my 20's
:(

All my 3 children were miracles conceived with no 'tools'! The first 2 I was on the pill, and the youngest, my OH was away a lot for work and we only bd one time, with a condom!! after 5 or 6 months of trying or what ever it is now... I'm wondering if I should just go back on the pill AND use condoms to get pregnant instead lmao!!!

how is to possible to get pregnant with a condom???? Did it break?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->