Get your own personal BnB BF Champion and one-on-one BF support here!

great thread! mervs mum has been quite encouraging in the thread i posted a few days back. i'm glad to see more moms are around to help those who are just starting the journey.

i'd love to have mervs mum as my champion... if she's available. i'm not adverse to having someone else, though, who might be available or more into the needs i have right now.

thanks again for this thread, ladies. i might've given up without this forum & the very encouraging words in the thread i started a few days back.

cheers.

I'm a bit sad that this threads not getting much more activity

I'm happy to help Butrfly. :)

Dont forget Sarah - I bet most of the regulars in the BF board are actually the people who have volunteered to help. I think this one will be a long term slow burner type scenario. ;)

thanks mervs mum. i received your pm & have sent my reply.

:)

I'd actually appreciate having an expressing champion! I have been expressing about 3-4 times a week, but I'd like to increase it and would benefit from some cheerleading support I think, someone to nudge me along and get me trying at least once a day if not more.

Hi! :wave:

My little man was born on Saturday and came home yesterday. In hospital he was on 3-hourly feeds until midnight, then a break till 6am. I was keen to keep this regime but it only lasted for 1 feed! He then got hungry again in an hour and has been feeding from 1-3 hours since then, including overnight where he fed at 12, 1, 2 and 3.

He was in a separate nursery in the hospital, so I don't know if he woke up in the night or not.

I could really use some help getting him off to a good start rather than this constant suckling. I bf my daughter for 6 months but I was just guessing what to do & the start was rocky. I really want to try to get things running smoothly more quickly this time, so would love a champion to give some hints!

Thanks girls! :hug:

Hi! :wave:

My little man was born on Saturday and came home yesterday. In hospital he was on 3-hourly feeds until midnight, then a break till 6am. I was keen to keep this regime but it only lasted for 1 feed! He then got hungry again in an hour and has been feeding from 1-3 hours since then, including overnight where he fed at 12, 1, 2 and 3.

He was in a separate nursery in the hospital, so I don't know if he woke up in the night or not.

I could really use some help getting him off to a good start rather than this constant suckling. I bf my daughter for 6 months but I was just guessing what to do & the start was rocky. I really want to try to get things running smoothly more quickly this time, so would love a champion to give some hints!

Thanks girls! :hug:

Hey, and welcome to our little group :) I'm going to nominate sam#3 to be your BFing champion. I'll drop her a PM and ask her to contact you. :)

I'd actually appreciate having an expressing champion! I have been expressing about 3-4 times a week, but I'd like to increase it and would benefit from some cheerleading support I think, someone to nudge me along and get me trying at least once a day if not more.

I'm going to assign brockie to you, I'll drop her a message for you. :)

Oh btw BFing girls, feel free to jump in and offer to be someone's champion if they post. Don't wait for me. :) If you feel you can help, then go ahead!

Oh i see blinkies! Am i allowed one plz :blush:

Yep! :) I wrote the code out a couple of pages back, as it's a clickable blinkie.

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me? My little boy was born 5 weeks prem and was in scbu for 2 weeks. We are now home and he has gained good weight but I am really struggling to settle him through the night. Not sure if he has colic but would love to chat to someone. Also, he doesn't seem to feed for very long (only 20 mins) but he is gaining weight. Is that ok?

Thanks

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me? My little boy was born 5 weeks prem and was in scbu for 2 weeks. We are now home and he has gained good weight but I am really struggling to settle him through the night. Not sure if he has colic but would love to chat to someone. Also, he doesn't seem to feed for very long (only 20 mins) but he is gaining weight. Is that ok?

Thanks

I'm going to match you with BecL, and I'll drop her a message to get in touch with you. :)

Ok, I am in. I was worried about finding time online, but I really do love to BF and would ove to help someone out.

I have been nursing for 1 year. I have been through mastitis many times. Any other info?

Hi all i would love to help anyone that needs it unless you have enough champions :blush:, i had a huge struggle with Alfie, went thru mastitus, thrush, tongue tie (short frenulum), high arch palet, bad latch and i'm also almost done with my peer supporter training?! And we just hit our 6 month milestone :happydance: and till goin strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->