Gettin got know each Aussie

Hi all. I'm in Victoria and not currently TTC. I have PCOS and we're trying to get that sorted so I can hopefully conceive. :) If I go by family traits, I'm supposed to have multiples. Eeek. Hehe.

Nice to meet you all.

well welcome anyway! :winkwink: Hope everything gets sorted out for you sweety! Its a biggy! take care and all the very best! :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome. :) It's nice to find a site where every stage is covered - even WTT - and there are so many people.

:winkwink: its a great forum! I joined when I had my Miscarriage! Everyone is soo supportive!!!!! Your time will come darl! :winkwink:

hi im Tamara im 19 almost 20 in a month, and im engaged to the man who is my whole world, he is 20. and we lost our first bub when i was 10 weeks along, last year on the 25th of july the day after my birthday. and we have been TTC since september last year. plus trying to do some sort of plans towards our wedding which will be the 29th of jan 2011.
we live in geelong currently but are looking into moving back to warrnambool in the next month or so.
great to see so many aussie mummies on here!!

Hi im Sarah and i am from Brisbane, been with DH for 11 years trying for our first, hoping for a July bfp

Good Luck Sarah :) I have everything crossed for you!!!

I am in Central Queensland.. i am 24, getting married in Feb 2010 (was ment to be 09 but got cancelled) I have a 10 week old princess who is my world!!!!.........

Cant wait to move back home to the coast in 2 year!!! and counting lol.....

thanks :) all the best for your wedding and the countdown :)

thank you so very much Sarah....
Did you recently get married? your pic is amazingly beautiful :D

Thank you that is so sweet :) that picture is recent (couple of months old) however my "real" wedding was just over 8 years ago, I am a model though so when one of my photographers came to me and asked if me and DH would be prepared to do a wedding photoshoot for his portfolio i naturally jumped at the chance to have some updated pics :)

I actually had heaps framed up and put them around the house because i preferred them to the originals :rofl: :rofl: DH said to me "you cant just pretend that was our wedding" so i said "of course i can dont be so stupid" :rofl: :rofl:

Hey everyone! My name is Creenagh and my dp and I have a gorgeous 15month old son Cael, we moved to Canberra this year, I'm from Melbourne and he's from Adelaide but we have both moved around a lot. Probably move to Adelaide in the next couple of years.
Loving this site, so much better than lots of others I've looked at! Nice to see quite a fews Aussies on here as well :)

Hi my names Katrina, I am 23 years old and engaged to my partner of 8 years! we have two beautiful boys together, Samuel 4 and Benjamin 2, and we are expecting a little girl in 8 days! i live in country Victoria (Gippsland) Is anyone interested in chatting? hope you are all doing well!

Hey hun, I'm originally from country vic too. Congrats on your little girl, you must be so excited!

Hi.
Im Aisha...yes litteraly my user name is my name ha ha
But im a revert to Islam, so my birth name is Cheri.
Im 17 years old, pregnant with my first child(which was planned) I'm married in Islam-defacto in the Law.

Im due to give birth to a baby boy on the 14/01/2010
And we've planned to name him Abdul Malik(means: Slave of the King)
My husband is 23 and he teaches all boys, Im a housewife and i enjoy it but have only completed up to year 10.
...it doesnt bother me :D

Hi I'm Kelly and live in colac, victoria.Im originally from Adelaide and moved her to be with my Fiance.Been together for 8yrs and engaged for two.
We have just had our son Chayce and he is our world.

Are there still many aussies on BNB?

Hi there.

I'm from canberra im 21 and expecting my first baby. Wasn't planned but was oh so welcomed. We actually thought that having a baby would be hard for us as i have PCOS but we happened to have one accident and fell pregnant so i feel really lucky. I'm 13 weeks, so glad to be done with the first trimester as it wasnt easy and i can say i didnt like it at all! Although we wont know the sex for atleast another 6 weeks i already know its a girl, i wont be disapointed if its a boy as either sex will do us just fine.

Hi guys! I am from Bundaberg, QLD. I have a beautiful 8wk old girl who I concieved after 2yrs of TTC (PCOS). I am 28 and married for 4yrs this november.

Hey guys! Another Aussie here! :D

I have a beautiful four month old daughter, and we live in Melbourne. I'm a proud born and bred Aussie but Hubby comes from Sheffield in the UK! We are planning to relocate there later this year! :)

Hi all - another Aussie here! I'm Clare, engaged to Phylip and mum to almost eight year old Charlotte. We live in country Victoria, up near Bendigo. Phyl is an ex-pat Kiwi, and we are TTC our first together! We are getting married in February 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->