Getting a BFP before my angel baby's d.date! Jan is 1st & only shot! Who's with me?!

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave: Happy New Year! Xx

I suffered a miscarriage back in June and I fully accepted it wasnt meant to be for me and my baby....i was suffering terribly with gallstones (which I didnt know i had until after I found out I was expecting)....so with the fear of an attack lurking, I lost alot of weight as I became to scared to eat... Im sure none of it helped :nope: I had my surgery in Nov to have my whole gallbladder removed and after a very long cycle last month, this is my 1st official month TTC and I would really like a BFP before the d.date 15th Jan...I cant say why exactly...just that when I think about that date, I feel saddened by the fact that I wont have a baby, but if I was pregnant then Id have something? :shrug:
Xx

Hi I'm sorry for your loss I have a similar goal. I'm hoping to be pg by April when my baby was due. Best of luck to you.

Thanks hunny! And you! :hugs: keep me posted xx

Heya,

I know exactly what you're going through, this date two years ago i had my first bfp, sadly i had a mmc and it broke my heart. A miracle did happen though, i got pg very soon after and my beautiful daughter came into my world Nov '12.

Getting pregnant certainly helped and gave me a new focus but i'm a big believer of everything happens for a reason :)

I'm now counting down to ttc #2!

I wish you all the baby dust in the world :) xx

When is your next af due? I'm not sure this month since I've just had a chemical so I'm going to use opks. Do you?

Heya,

I know exactly what you're going through, this date two years ago i had my first bfp, sadly i had a mmc and it broke my heart. A miracle did happen though, i got pg very soon after and my beautiful daughter came into my world Nov '12.

Getting pregnant certainly helped and gave me a new focus but i'm a big believer of everything happens for a reason :)

I'm now counting down to ttc #2!

I wish you all the baby dust in the world :) xx

Thank you :hugs:
I too believe that it all happens for a reason and i also believe that something good always comes out of it...in your case your beautiful LO....mine highlighted my dodgey gallbladder that got removed, allowing me to be healthy again... :thumbup:

How long will you have to wait to ttc again? Good luck!! :dust:

When is your next af due? I'm not sure this month since I've just had a chemical so I'm going to use opks. Do you?

well this is my first proper month off bc pills as last month was mega long cycle due to the meds after my op. So usually around 35 days, so about 10th jan? Yes i use opks and i temp too, i actually quite enjoy doing it :blush: lol
Have you used opks before? Xx

I'm currently on the pill and waiting until my pack has finished, only 18 pills left to take which brings me to the day before my bday , all the fun begins then :) xx

ooh you'll have a fun birthday then! :winkwink: me, my hubby and daughter all share birthdays in the same week in sept (all conceived at xmas :blush:) and if i am pregnant now then the d.date would also fit in that week in sept! :thumbup: lol x

I've not used opks yet. But I've got some now want to give myself the best chance.

ooh you'll have a fun birthday then! :winkwink: me, my hubby and daughter all share birthdays in the same week in sept (all conceived at xmas :blush:) and if i am pregnant now then the d.date would also fit in that week in sept! :thumbup: lol x

It shall be a very fun birthday ;) haha.

Wow...what a busy week for birthdays! Do you and your husband have joint parties? I think it would be awesome to share your special day with someone just as special :)

If i get pg in Feb, then the baby will be born in the Nov same as Scarlett, will be quite nice as there will be a 2 year age gap :) x

aww lovely! I think it will only be a prob if it falls on the dame day as DD...if that happens, ill choose a day each at another time in the year where its their special day (no prezzies) but they get to choose what they do on their day...like going out somewhere etc etc....i thought about that if i ever had twins lol... We dont have parties for our birthdays but its my 30th this year so maybe then....hubby will be 48....yer slightly older :blush: hence the vasectomy reversal business (see journal in sig)lol

I love that idea of special days! I know a few people that have birthdays on Xmas day and they tend to go on holidays in June/july as a birthday treat :)

I shall have to have a read of your journal later :) xx

5dpo today... Had afew bouts of nausea yesterday, after tea in the evening...thought it was the start of a bug but i wasnt sick and the feelings went after about 10mins? :shrug: my chart is zigzagged like my chart was with my dd...it then went into a triphastic phase, so maybe this one will too?? :shrug: we'll see! Think i'll start testing on tues at 8dpo :blush: lol xx

Sounding very promising! Will be looking for your updates :)

I've only got 13 pills left to take :D Wahoo.

xx

thanks hunny! Yay for 13 left! :dance: im going to start testing on weds at 9dpo....its the date i got my bfp with my daughter when i was 10dpo :thumbup: hopefully 8th jan will be just as lucky xx

Fingers crossed for you I'm still waiting to ovulate. Quite excited :)

how long are your (non-bc pills) cycles? Hope you dont have to wait ages like i do :dohh: xx

I was quite regular before the pill, usually 28 days bang on, so i'm hoping it shall be the same once i've come off. I'm going to use OPKs once i do, just so i can track when i'm ovulating.

Did you test today? Been looking out to see if you had posted!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->