Getting a BFP before my angel baby's d.date! Jan is 1st & only shot! Who's with me?!

hey :wave:
Ooh fingers crossed your cycles get back on track quickly, they should do :thumbup:
I did test today but as expected,a bfn...at only 9dpo im not surprised, i was just desperate to do it today as it was today i got my bfp with DD back in 2011...I was 11dpo then though...
My temps are still quite low...im hoping they have gone down due to implantation so fingers crossed they jump back up tomorrow....heres hoping...not felt that much going on really, although from mid afternoon ive had some tightness down below, like i want to stretch myself :shrug: but thats it...test again tomorrow! :thumbup:
Thanks for checking in :hugs: xx

I really hope so!! I'm hoping to be pregnant by at least mothers day (30th March) I would like to think it will happen quite quickly considering with my last two pregnancies i conceived really quickly :)

My OPKs arrived today and i have some tests in the post so i'm ready on that front. Not too sure if i'm going to temp yet. May see how the first two cycles go then if no luck start to temp.

Aww, sorry to hear it was a BFN but as you said 9dpo is very early, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! xx

ooh since i last posted, nearly half hour ago, the tightness has turned into twinges, some almost painful...im sat watching tele so noticing everything...yay for getting all your opks :thumbup: i got through loads this month :dohh: think i started too early :blush: lol... I quite enjoy temping but i can totally see how its not for everyone...seems the norm now and it will be strange not doing it. I only did it for 2 months with my DD then 1month with my last pregnancy, then last month (which wasnt really a proper cycle) now this one, so hopefully this is it...we'll see :thumbup: xx

Ooo...do you think they are a good sign?

I've got about 50 of them so i reckon that shall be enough haha. I'll probably test from CD 8 :)

See with temping don't you have to do it the same time each morning? I reckon that would be a pain for me as some mornings i get up at 5:30am for work then 8am on my days off etc xx

yes 50should be plenty! :winkwink: I only had 20! :dohh: lol. Yer its best to temp at the same time (give/take half hour ish). 2of my temps were taken at different times, one 1.5hours earlier, the next day was over an hour later (they are the temps that have white circles) but the majority of mine are between 6-6:30am. Xx

Hmm, don't think temping would work out too well for me.

Seriously don't know what is going on with my body. I'm on CD 10 and just been to the loo and (TMI) had a pink tinge on the paper and now i'm feeling crampy. Roll on when i come off the pill!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->