Getting a new sofa, delivery advice? window out?

H

HellBunny

Hi ladies, in a few months we are getting a new sofa, only problem is our doorways are pretty narrow, so i think the window will have to come out!

We rent a house off a nice landlord, she has had someone to remove the window in the past for us to get a fridge/freezer inside, but it was at my mums house so the timings were flexible!

Does anybody know if we got one from argos/littlewoods etc, they would specify a date, and how do i co-inside that with getting the window people to pull it out at the same time? as we have nowhere to store a sofa such as a garage, and it can't be outside as it would get dirty/wet etc, does anybody know if its possible?

This might be a daft idea, and would cost you extra money, but would it be possible for you to hire a van to store the sofa in while you arrange someone to come and take the window out? Whoever you buy the sofa from should arrange a delivery slot - when I ordered something from argos for delivery I was able to pick a delivery day when I placed the order xx

depends on the sofa, our leather recliners came in 2 parts and they came in the door and built them once in the living room

i know some sofa laces wont deliver a sofa or any other item if they cant get it straight in the house :-/ currys nearly refused to bring our cooker and washer into our cos it was a real tight gap OH ended up dragging it through they wouldnt just leave it outside :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->