Getting Annoyed Tbh...x

Kobes Mummie

Reaction score
Hello all
About 4/6 Weeks ago I became very tired, ate everything in the house constantly, was weeing alot, back hurt alot and recently my stomach has bloated out and is extremely hard in the lower area...
I thought as i was awaiting my period so took a test and was negative & last week i had period but it only lasted a day and a half instead of its usual 5 and it was nothing like my norm, it was sorry to be a bit graphic clotty...
So there was me hoping period had come etc and that my bloated stomach and all would go but no... a week later still got it so ive taken antacids etc to see if it was gas and watched what ive eated etc yet its not getting any better its still like it... any ideas?? i dont wana go waste doctors time etc...xxx
:)

Hello all
About 4/6 Weeks ago I became very tired, ate everything in the house constantly, was weeing alot, back hurt alot and recently my stomach has bloated out and is extremely hard in the lower area...
I thought as i was awaiting my period so took a test and was negative & last week i had period but it only lasted a day and a half instead of its usual 5 and it was nothing like my norm, it was sorry to be a bit graphic clotty...
So there was me hoping period had come etc and that my bloated stomach and all would go but no... a week later still got it so ive taken antacids etc to see if it was gas and watched what ive eated etc yet its not getting any better its still like it... any ideas?? i dont wana go waste doctors time etc...xxx
:)

To update....

I have now realised my pizotifen i am to take daily have a side effect of increased appetite so i thought right thats that then... went and took a test again this morning got a BFN, but i still have a extremely rock hard lower stomach a few cramps have started today and my back is aching.... my boobs are a great size at the mo to if im honest haha... but i dont know what it is as im recieving BFN's.... anyone shed a light???
Thanks x

ur dr is the best person t talk to hun x

Thank u soo much for replying... Ive ruled out many things and thought my best option to go bend my drs ear.... Thnx xxx

:hugs:

I hope you can get some answers from the Dr. xx

Hopefully your Dr can shed some light on the situation! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back