Getting antsy..

shantay

Reaction score
I have 2 more weeks until my due date and it feels like the days are just dragging. I had my first at 39 weeks exactly and hoping it will be the same but you just never know. I hate the not knowing feeling.. I've been having contractions here and there but not very consistent. Any tips on how to stay occupied? Trying to make the best of being at home since DH works away but finding it difficult. My depression has also taken a turn during 3rd tri.. i'm just over being pregnant. :cry:

No tips sorry but just wanted to offer some :hugs: and good luck hope it happens soon for you :hugs:

My due date is 3 weeks away and I'm the same. So bored and fed up. I've moved in with my mum now but I dread when she goes to work each day cos it's lonely! Kind of a catch-22 situation really, since I'm too tired to go out but fed up stuck in the house.

These last few weeks are definitely dragging now, I wish I knew when my baby will be coming!

Yeah I hate not knowing when this baby will be here. The anticipation is killing me.. Some days it feels like I can go into labor any day and others feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever. So confusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->