getting bullied ........

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Baby has decided I am not allowed to lie on my right side, and now I am not allowed to rest my arm on my tummy or he will kick it off lol! Anyone else have an unreasonable baby?

If baby is anything like dd2 i probs wont get much sleep lol, ive started to feel slighg mivements at night and when i use the doppler baby kicks it, dd2 use to keep me up at night with her constant moving around abd kicking me in my ribs

So im guessing this baby may be the same booo

I would poke him awake when he is asleep! 😉

My baby loves to wait till im laying on my side in bed to start kicking the hell out of the mattress lol, baby wakes me up in the he night doing it too lol but as soon as his/her daddy puts his hand on my belly baby refuses to kick lol

My baby decides she doesn't like anything touching my belly like clothes or a book lying on my stomach she kicks normally till I move it
Also she a night baby so like to kick all night and then only move a few times in the day as guessing that's when she sleeps lol

My little girl will kick at my arm if I lay it on my belly too. Lol

Mine doesn't like anything heavier than a blanket touching my belly. She also doesn't like several pairs of my maternity pants and when I wear them, she'll kick at the band all day. The other day I was laying on the couch and I rested my phone on my belly and she kicked it right off!

That is so cute :) My baby gets really all excited when I eat, especially certain foods. He goes nuts kicking and punching and dancing around. I think he's going to be a good eater. He goes totally quiet when my DH comes around though. It is funny, he'll be kicking up a storm so I tell DH to come feel and the minute he puts his hand on my belly baby goes quiet. Funny babies :)

My husband and boys decided to decorate my tummy today with stickers and the baby was rolling my skin in the areas they were sticking them on lol! I think he was having fun too.

My husband and boys decided to decorate my tummy today with stickers and the baby was rolling my skin in the areas they were sticking them on lol! I think he was having fun too.
That is so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->