Getting hit with grief again...

S

Semanthia

I am having a really horrible day today. I am getting married Friday and I'm all stressed out and I can't stop thinking about how I would be 30 weeks. I woke up the other morning with the biggest want to be pregnant with her again, to erase the last two months. What is making it more difficult is knowing a lot of people who were within two weeks of me. There was just a shower for one girl, and another shower for another girl and my childhood friends brother is expecting a little one in the beginning of June. It feels like being kicked in the gut and that overwhelming lack of understanding why this had to happen. I really just feel like I'm on the verge of breaking down but I can't because I need to keep moving along with our wedding.
Sorry for the vent ladies, I feel like I can't really talk to other people right now.

I know what you mean. I lost my Ava at 18 weeks and I am still numb. I was dreading Easter casue my SIL is 17 weeks pregnant , but she lost the baby and had to go on Monday for a D and E :cry: I am just a wreck all around. I am so sorry your feeling like this , i would have been 26 weeks and I can't stop thinking of that. You are not alone and I am here if you need a friend :hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry your feeling like this hun and congrats on the wedding!!! grief comes and hits you at the oddest of times. i have a cousin who is due in 8 weeks and i cant even look her in the eye at the moment! but i know Lily wouldnt have wanted me to be like that so im trying very hard to be positive lately! try to enjoy your wedding day hun knowing that your little angel will be with you every step you take down the aisle! and when you get to your future hubbies side give him a little kiss from her! ye can get through this together and we'll all be here too!! wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

Congrats Sweets!! That's wonderful.. Little Miss Charlotte is looking down & showering you with love & kisses!! Xoxo ...
Don't be hard on yourself either, ok! If you need time, give yourself that .. It sound like your doing an amazing job so be patient if those yucky hard days pop up... We all still have and will always have those crappy days but just know & find comfort in the fact you know where to find us : )
I bet Charlotte is sooo excited, weddings are super fun for lil girls ... Bet she's running around in excitement telling all our lil angels about it : ))...

hope you had a lovely day hun thinking of you and your new hubbie :) xxxxxxxx

I did have a wonderful day, thank you! The evening before at our rehearsal dinner there was a rainbow outside and everyone noticed it. As cheesy as it sounds I feel like God is telling me that the "storm" is over and things will get better.

exactly hun what a nice way to think of things. so glad to hear you had a lovely day!!! :hugs: to you both xxxxxx

I did have a wonderful day, thank you! The evening before at our rehearsal dinner there was a rainbow outside and everyone noticed it. As cheesy as it sounds I feel like God is telling me that the "storm" is over and things will get better.

They will get better and that is exactly what that rainbow meant ! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: that is a lovely thought... Rainbows have such a special significance to us :friends:

Sorry to hear about your loss. She will always be apart of you, your love for her will never die, she is with you in spirit. Congradulations on your wedding! <<HUGS>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->