Getting madam weighed tomorrow.

S

Serene123

The first time in a whole month I think. I can't quite remember the last time we went to clinic. I thought they were going to check her over again at her injections and weigh her, but they didn't. I'm really hoping she is still following a line and hasn't gone over it. I think if they complain about her weight tomorrow they will get told where to stick their chart.

my neice was always over the line from 2 to 7 months and it is now startin to slow down. just ignore them, babies are all different and all gain weight in different ways. i would rather liam be over the line than underweight x x

She isn't even over the line, she's on the 91st percentile.. Her height is on the 98th! She isn't overweight for her length but they don't take that into consideration at the clinic.

thats not right surely they should take her height into account x

They don't measure her length at the clinic they just do her weight, so they have no clue. I'm just curious about what she weighs now from a clothing point of view. I don't want to know what they think about how much she's eating etc. They don't help me atall!

thats the same as me the only reason i go is purly for my records of jack im usually there for like 5 mins in get him weighed and out x

aww hun know how you feel, lily is 98th percentile for her height, shes off the chart for her weight though, 20lbs a few weeks ago. My HV told me not to wean her because of she doesnt need the extra calories so I didnt then when I went back and saw a different one they said oh she really does need weaning, as if I was a terrible mother for not doing it already, I cant bloody win! Shes on brekkie and lunch now, does seem to want less milk so I'll get her weighed in a week or 2 and hopefully she would have slowed down!

All babies are different, some are tall and slim, some and tall and tubby like my lily! And every single one of them are beautiful in their own little way, just wish the health visitors could see that! grrr

xxx

Amelia was weighed today and once again has put an enormous amount on in just a week....12.5oz!
She now weighs 11lb 14.5oz....she is above the 98th percentile on weight..eeks does that mean i have been feeding her too much?
Her height percentile is only on 91st, but she wasn't measured today.

Should i cut down on how much she is fed?

Bren will be weighed on Tuesday for his 4 month appointment. I don't really care how much he weights, or where he is on the charts, he is happy and active and is blossoming!

Good luck Toria, hope everything goes well. Let us know

xxx

I think if they complain about her weight tomorrow they will get told where to stick their chart.

:rofl:

I hope you mean that! Sam's length has never been measured at the clinic either...don't know how they can say they're over/underweight without taking that into account?! Hope it goes well tomorrow x

Im taking Seth tomorrow and Im really worried because he isn't following his line anymore :( Hes dropped down. Why do they make you feel so stressed?! lol

I hope it goes well for you anyway, you can tell them where to shove it if they go on at you again.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->