getting nervous now lol

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
well i only decided afew days ago that i was finaly ready for the idea of having another baby.

i had thought about it and decided that id like to start trying (ntnp) december 2011 3 months after my sons 3rd bday. well talking to oh today and hes come out with what feels like a bombshell he wants to start trying jan 2011!

that only 11 months away and time flys by so fast, im getting so nervous already about being pregnant again and scared about the labour as 2nd babies always seem to be bigger, i dont want bigger than zane lol

so anyothers wtt for jan2011?

I might be joining you :thumbup:
Just depends how things turn out this year, but watch this space ;)

Good luck with the waiting!

2nd babies are usually easier as far as labour is concerned, from what I've read, and they're not always bigger (I am the eldest and my sister was smaller than me at birth).

Good luck with the waiting!

2nd babies are usually easier as far as labour is concerned, from what I've read, and they're not always bigger (I am the eldest and my sister was smaller than me at birth).

glad to hear it lol thats what im most scared of!

ive heard second labours are supposed to be easier and if im not induced again im sure it will be.

OH has suddenly told me when he wants to start trying again! I thought it was us ladies that are supposed to suggest that kind of thing! :D

Jayden was 8lb 12oz at birth so I have the same concerns as you! All I can say is ouch!

xx

it was my oh who really wanted to start having babies in the first place.

they are only telling us they want kids ect but they dont have to give birth haha

Haha, exactly! I'm actually looking forward to giving birth again! When I look back it was an amazing experience but at the time I was acting like a mad woman .. It's crazy what labour does to you!

How many kids does your OH want? Or hasn't he dropped that one on you yet? :haha:

hahahaha ur mad lol altho my birth was fine the hospital ruined it for me so thats why i wasnt sure about having more.

he only wants 2 and then he said hed get the snip after the second hahah but if my next labour is worse then he wont need the snip ile rip it off lol

how many does ur oh want?

Hahaha!! That's hilarious!

OH said he wants 3 and then recently bumped it up to 4!!! He must be having a laugh!!

I've been assured it's easier second time around, dunno if I believe it!

I hated the hospital too. I almost had to have a emergency c-section cause LOs heartbeat kept dropping. I was pushing unvoluntarily for aaaages and the midwives kept telling me off and to breathe through it but when the doctor checked me I was already 10cm! I went through all that and LO could have been out and safe but noooooo :growlmad:

Oh well, hopefully next time will go better!

dont get me started! i was screaming for my mw as i needed to push and she said dont be silly breathe!

so my oh said no she needs to push and then i made her check me and i was 10cm so she then went oh ok then push!

ive never wanted to hit someone so much in my life hahaha

hell no will i have anymore then 2 kids lol i grew up in a house of 4 kids and hated it.

ive heard second births are fasted, hopefully easier lol

my mum was cut with her first and second tore aling the scar so im scared of that happening altho i dont actualy have a scar YAY lol

my mate who had back to back pregnancy said she was more sore down there after her second and she was told that was normal

Late reply! We have been visiting OHs family. It was the first time alot of them have seen Jayden, his little cousins loved him, it was sweet!

Your labour experience sounds pretty similar to mine but I was so high on G&A I didn't have a clue what was going on most of the time! OH was merrily have a good old chin wag with his Mum about my labour while I was still in the room and I don't remember half the stuff he said that happened! Probably for the best :thumbup:

Hope you have a better experience next time! I think it definitely depends which midwife you get!

Love the name Zane by the way!

xx

lol!!
may be joining in on the trying jan 2011. but this will be my no4. i have 2 girls and 1 boy. would love another boy. i think my boy needs a brother lol!!
my second was born at 36 weeks so hard to tell if would of been bigger but prob would of. first was a biggy. but labour was soooo much quicker and delivery sooo much easier. I love a big family really hope my kids won't hate it. they certainly seem to love each other and love playing with each other atm!!

spoke to my mum today and shes scared me lol my brother her first was 8lb2 (zane was 8lb3) and he was 2 weeks late like zane and also induced like me.

her second my sister naturaly was 2 weeks early and was 8lb 14:wacko: and she said birth was not easier at all and only 1 hour quicker.

i was in early on off labour for 13 days before i was induced so i couldnt go thru that again.

im gettin more and more nervous hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->