Getting nervous...

How did it go, was She ok??
Think you got it covered there with two adults going and a bottle to calm her..

X

awww cant wait to see pics she will look beautiful hope it went ok sure it did x

Thanks ladies! I posted that last night, so it's morning here now. Not entirely sure what time she's going to get them but most of you have really settled me. I was on the verge of telling them not to!

I just hope if I post pictures I won't get a whole heap of women critisising me and saying they look feral etc. In my society alot of babies have their ears pierced and very very few adults women don't.

I have to watch my 4 cousins while they go and get her done, not really a fair swap, 1 for 4 is it? lol. I will be enxiously waiting her to come home and giving her a cuddle. The earrings that they put in newly pierced ears here are extremely hard to come off so I don't need to worry about them coming off and her swallowing them. I'm a bit worried about touching them for the first day though.

How long are they sore for on babies? I have 3 holes done and can't remember, it was a while ago now, lol.

i had ellies pierced when she was 5months old and here they did both at the same time so its over and done with and she cried for about 20 secs and was fine, the same with emma and neither of them touched them and they still dont and are thrilled when they get new earings and go round showing them off. i will be getting lucys done not sure when tho. i also had mine done when i was a baby i was 1 and think my mum did the right thing as having earings is part of everyday life these days.

dont worry about her touching them she wont even no their there.

my girls didnt have any discomfort afterwards and healed quickly.

I got my ears pierced when I was 6 months old. I don't remember a thing about it! I asked for mine to be pierced again when I was 5. I let them do 1 and wouldnt let them near me for the second :rofl:

I got my second ones re-pierced when I was 16 and I only remember them being uncomfortable whenever I slept on my side and after a few days I had no discomfort at all. I dont think a baby would have much trouble with discomfort :D

I hope it all goes well hun :hugs:

Well she got them done :)
Haven't taken any pics yet but mum said she was sooky, but only coz she had a dirty nappy. Was good after a change. Sounds like she cries more getting her needles done!!

Am so relieved now. She's been happy all arvo so all good :):)

Glad it all went well.

I personally want to wait till nicole asks for hers done, which she has and will get them done in the summer, but like you said each to their own. x

I finally got a picture to show all you lovely supportive ladies :) Don't pounce on me if you don't like it, it's already done now.

I didn't really like it yesterday but I think it's cute now. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0468.jpg
    IMG_0468.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 14
awwwwwwwwwww she looks like such a princess in the 2nd picture i think she really suits it x

Thanks heaps! Was so worried about posting pics as I know alot of women don't agree

Thanks heaps! Was so worried about posting pics as I know alot of women don't agree

nah she looks lovely really suits her sure shel thank you when shes older like i do my mum now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->