getting no lines at all!...

boofangie

Reaction score
Hey guys!,

I did my first OPK test ever 3 days ago and got a faint positive, yesterday did it again and no line at al appeared, and then the same today :-(

I was just wondering wether this is because i got cheep ones of ebay, or because I'm doing it wrong :-( hahah! any help would be grateful!
xxxx

Hey guys!,

I did my first OPK test ever 3 days ago and got a faint positive, yesterday did it again and no line at al appeared, and then the same today :-(

I was just wondering wether this is because i got cheep ones of ebay, or because I'm doing it wrong :-( hahah! any help would be grateful!
xxxx

Unfortunately there is no such thing as a "faint positive" with OPKs. It's positive when the test line is as dark as or darker than the control. Any other result is negative.

It is also recommended that you not use first morning urine as LH is synthesized later in the day.

I use "cheapie" OPKs (Wondfo brand) and they work just fine, actually better than the generic brands that you can buy a drugstores.

Thanks for your post! :) I realised I wasn't dipping long enough! Tried again and it worked when I left it for 5 seconds! I always test at 2 and don't drink for 3 hours prior! :) yeah I just meant a second line! Hehe! Sorry! It's my first month at this so all a bit new lol!! :) hope you are ok xxx

OPKs are fun to learn to use. It's a total guessing game at first which makes it somewhat fun. Actually it can be quite frustrating, too, but once you see that positive it's like WOOOHOOOO!

OPKs are fun to learn to use. It's a total guessing game at first which makes it somewhat fun. Actually it can be quite frustrating, too, but once you see that positive it's like WOOOHOOOO!

I know, i can't wait to see 2 strong lines :)))

but i can see the sad side, I'm always like "theres aswlays a chance" but now i know when i O i know there won't be that chances hahah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->