Getting Paid For Doing Surveys?

LeahsMummy

First Time Mummy
Reaction score
Hi everybody :)

You will all be getting fed up with my questions and posts today! Lol

Ok quick question - can anyone give me some advice on doing surveys online that I would get paid for doing?

I've heard about this and would be very interested in doing this but I've had a look at a few different websites and I worry they are not genuine and just looking for peoples details!

Does anyone do this? Can you give me some advice on how to go about it?

Much appreciated!!! :)

x.x.x.x.x.x.xx.

Thanks Sophie hunny I'm really grateful for that! How many surveys can you do? And how long do they normally take you? Do u make quite a lot from doing it? Sorry for all the questions lol x.x.x.x

no problem :haha:
they email you when there's a survey for you, and I get about 2 a month, so it's not a huge amount but it all adds up in the end :) each one takes about 5-10 minutes, and basically just asks you for your opinions on different products, so it's just a case of ticking boxes x

Ok, i'm gonna give it a go when I get a chance. Ur right, it will all build up and can then go and buy something nice :) thanks!! x

Any one else know any other genuine sites or any advice?

x.x.x.x

i am on most of them survey sites and not earmned a penny from them. I am on yougov wel over a year and still am no where near 5000 which is £50 I am on 20 in year!!! thats all they have called me for. The rest I have like 10;p on in months they trick you saying they pay a pound then say thanks your not what we wanted and give you 10p, despite only sending surveys that apply to you as you have to answer loads on signing up so they know what to send.

helphound was the best I got £50 at least off them a week reviewing my area but they stopped paying, All together in a months I had over £300! went right into bank account every week. Sad to see they stopped that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->