getting pains in my lower stomach

habba

Reaction score
Hey all wondering if you could help me

Ive been getting pains in my lower stomach area for the last 3 to 4 days today been the 4th I was convinced I was coming but still no sign I have also when getting the pains been feeling reali sick ..... wot do u think it is..?????

Can anyone help out

Unfortunately there can be so many things going on. Perhaps about to get AF, Ovulation, gas, intestinal issues.

There are so many things that can cause pain in that area it is not even funny!

Perhaps its a baby!! It's sooo hard to say.

Am in sooooooo much pain dnt think its a baby been waiting 16 months "/ ... jus never felt like this before been passing out the lot

Thank you tho for ur reply

Sorry!!! wish I could be more help!!!! Give it a bit and if it doesn't get better call the doc!

Yeahhhhhh think I will jus wondered if anyone felt the same

Thank you for ur help :)

as you said on my post! im feeling the same. ill be watching your post! and I'll update mine as and when i find out whats going on :) contemplating Dr tomorrow.

oh and as a sidenote. i know mine isnt gas, intestinal issues or ovulation! ive had the gas and gastroenteritis before, and it feels nothing like that :p and my temp isnt spiking and its too early for me to be ovulating... :shrug:

iv been feeling the same . stomach cramps since I woke up this morning .... had a mc 8 days ago & hcg went down pretty quick with no D&C , ttc again so fingers crossed x

awwh lucky you! congrats!! could i ask how many days late you were when you got your BFP?

Was 2 days late reali didn't wanna do a test cos been trying 16 months now and its always bad news but this time it wasn't :)

Good luck to u all ya have ur day very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"