Getting petrol and LO?

I know in Australia its illegal to leave a child unattented for ANY amount of time, so I wouldn't do it... also... I'm a "WHAT IF" freak :blush:

ALSO, recently in Australia a woman had her car stolen, with her 11 week old baby inside, when she was paying for something like a computer repair at a shop that had a drive way, she was literally like 5 meters from her car, she didn't even go inside the shop and while she paid, and obviously she looked away for a moment and someone jumped in and drove away!

That incident is enough for me to never do it...

... I just get my OH to fill up petrol and I never drive anyway.

Not meaning to play devils advocate here but how on earth did that happen?

Why was the car left unlocked and why were the keys left in it? LO in the car or not that is a bit careless isnt it?

I was thinking the same thing!

I lock the car and go and pay but am always as quick as possible! x

ditto to what pp said.

im lazy and i will either go out with DH and get it and i stay in the car other than that i go to tescos they have pay at pump

I always leave Tobes in the car now im thinking I shouldnt?? He is always so good i just leave him in there door locked etc and always watch the car. He is usually asleep.

i pay at the pump or take her in with me. A bit of an inconvenience tbh but worth it imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->