• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting sent to the cardiologist over extreme dizziness

CassieSims

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced anything like this? My doctor didn't tell me much but I have daily episodes of dizziness where I get clammy, hot, everything gets very bright and I feel like I'm about to faint.

I was semi used to this because I used to suffer from extremely painful periods. They were so bad that if I stood up I would faint. But these episodes of dizziness during my pregnancy happen almost daily and more than once a day. I was desperate for my doctor to take me seriously as I had tried monitoring my fluid and protien intake for over a month and nothing changed. I also was taking my blood pressure when I felt normal and during the episodes and my blood pressure was never out of the ordinary. Finally my doctor listened when a dizzy spell came on in less than 30 seconds, I saw stars, and I just about fainted. And then afterwards my right foot went numb! Yikes! I'm not anemic, I don't have pre-e and all my bloods and urines have come back clean. The escalation of my episodes combined with the dizziness seem to have gotten their attention as I'm scheduled to see a cardiologist on Monday.

But no one is giving me clear answers as to why a cardiologist is the best route and honestly I'm just panicking :| what if this has affected my baby?! Ugh I don't know what to think.

Are your blood sugars okay? Becoming dizzy can happen if your sugars get too low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->