Getting Stalked by Prg ppl

MissMummy2Be

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hey sorry girls just in need of a bit of a bitch atm i feel like im gettin stalked by preg ppl my sis about to have her baby 4 ppl i work with preg the bar tender one of the pubs preg i just cant seem to get away from them...Does anyone else feel like this or am i just goin nuts??? it is depresing finding out everyone around me is gettin preg and i cant :cry:

Hey, you're not alone in feeling this way. I found out I had a MMC 6 weeks ago and it sometimes seems as though everyone everywhere is pregnant or just given birth. It gets easier with time and yes I have my moments where things just knock me for six but on the whole I am miles better than I was six weeks ago.

It's the being happy for people around you whilst dealing with how shit it feels because you're not. *big hug*

:hugs: Oh hun don't worry I know exactly how you feel.
I had a MMC at 16wks three months ago and I know 2 people that have just had babies and 7 people I know are pregnant (that I can think of at the moment). The worse part is all of them are due around the same time I was, ranging from 2months before my DD or a month after :sad1: One of the ladies who is 2 wks behind what I should be is in my office today and its so hard to have everyone fussing over her as I'm just thinking that should be me as well.
Hope we all get our :bfp: soon xx

I understand how you are feeling!
We lost our baby at 11 weeks and have been ttc for 9 months since then. And in this time period.......my sister in law is pregnant and now due in Feb. 2 of my good friends JUST gave birth. And I have another friend also due in Feb.
I then beat myself up, because it is hard to feel happy for them!
I trust in God and in His timing, and I am leaning on that. Some months are harder than others.......... But I always know that God knows what He is doing

I Know how you feel hun ive been trying and trying sometimes feel like giving up. but i want it soo bad. my friend took me out for a meal last week to tell me she was pregnant :baby:i felt happy for her in away but she isant in a stable relationship or home for that matter. she is on the dole and thinks now shes haveing a baby she will get everything on a plate for her. ive saved loads of money im in a good payed job Iv been with my boyfriend 4 years got a nice home and loads of supportive family and it just doesnt seem to be happening. i sopose it will happen when it happens. thats why i cant get exited when i get symptoms coz i feel its my mind playing tricks on me because its all i think about and want xxx:cry:

You are entitled to a bitch! All you see are babies and pregnant woman when ttc, especially after a loss. My boss got pregnant same time as me, she has a baby now and I havent. My neice was also born in the summer and I have 3 pregnant friends!
Its hard but you will handle it, when your sisters baby is born you will be nervous but once you hold your neice/nephew you will only feel love for them. One day it will be you and it sounds like evryone around will have had their babies so you can have all the pregnant attention! Good luck ps dont go to any supermarkets they are terrible for pregnant woman and babies! xx

Thanks Everyone i feel alot better knowin im not alone feeling like this i am happy for them all but at the same time sitting here goin well half them were not even TTC so why are they so lucky :cry:

Yes, and all the TV shows seem to have pregnant ladies on them or something pregnancy related!!!!

Yer they do it sucks :( and you dont notice it till you are TTC or you have had a MC :cry:

I feel the same, everyone around seems to be pregnant or have babies. My cousin had a baby today my other cousin and wife are going for fertility treatment (they already have one child) and my mum keeps banging on about other peoples babies and people being pregnant. Never told her about my MC haven't even discussed about wanting family but I wish she would shut up! I am trying to be happy for everyone, especially family but can't help a bit of the 'why not me' . Just wish pregnant people weren't everywhere I turned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->