Getting stressed about baby's name!!

L

LilMiss_91

It's driving me INSANE. I always knew I didn't want to choose a name 100% until we saw bubs but I did want to have a shortlist. And we sort of did/do... but I'm finding myself just hating every single name more and more as the days creep by! Has anyone else had this problem?

Just nothing feels right and it doesn't help that every name I've liked, OH doesn't and every name OH likes, I don't! I don't know if I'm just being too picky but OH seems much more easily pleased!

I just have this fear of bubs arriving and me still not having a clue and not wanting to commit to anything :shrug:

ARGH!!

Same here, it's stressing me out, we have maybe two names picked out, but were not in love with either.. It's so hard..

Joshua wasn't named till he was 8 hours old, Joshua wasn't even on our short list! Jessica wasn't named until the next day, we thought she was going to be named willow!! x

It's not worried me too much until the last week or so. I think being officially classed as "full term" has kind of brought it home that we'll have to decide soon!

It's sooo hard! I don't know what to do :help: but I'm glad we aren't the only ones having trouble :/

People think your lying when you say you don't have a name picked out.. Especially mil.. Lol..

this was what we were lie with DS. So we just decided not to think about it and then we met our son and thought of the perfect name straight up.

We're the same, our short list is still a long list because we're having so much trouble choosing! We wanted to have 3 boy names and 3 girl names to choose from but are also really struggling to find names that we love rather than just "yeah, that's quite nice".

You're definitely not the only one!

ive managed o pick out my sons name but if you cant decide wait until you see there little face and decide what they look like ? x

People definitely think you're lying! I won't even tell family/close friends names that we're considering just in case they either pick holes in them or try and pick one for us!

Thankyou ladies, it's SUCH a relief to know I'm not alone! I was starting to think this baby was just going to have to be registered as Baby1 :haha:

We've managed to get down to 4 girls and 4 boys names at the weekend but who knows when that'll get down to 1 !! I think there's a possible favourite (or two) for girls but boys is a problem....I'm not too sure I'm convinced of any at the moment!! The MW in the antenatal class the other day went round asking everyone what they're having and the name of the baby (..which I thought was a bit wierd to ask!). They looked at me like I was an alien when I said I was team yellow AND didn't have a name :haha:

People definitely think you're lying! I won't even tell family/close friends names that we're considering just in case they either pick holes in them or try and pick one for us. :haha:[/QUOTE

Same for me!!
I wish I could have a name for him now but I just can't decide :(. I do want to see what he looks like first but on the other hand I wish I could be calling him by his name now - lol. I guess he will stay with his nickname of blueberry until his arrival :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->