getting to wet

Andi86

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I seem to have this issue of getting too wet. Like so wet that I sometimes need to wipe myself during sex just to get rid of it. Its always been a problem because sometimes I get so wet there is no friction or he slips out a lot cause of all the CM which makes it hard for DH to finish. Normally we eventually do finish but when were just trying to quickly fit a BD in sometimes its difficult especially around O time when I seem to get extra wet. I see a lot of the opposite problem of not getting wet enough so people just use lube. Any of you have this problem or know of what I can do about this? Im going ask my fertility doctor next time I see him even tbough I'll probably be all embarrassed.

I tried searching online and there is suggestions like "wear a condom" well that doesn't help when your trying to get pregnant.

I can relate to this which is ironic because a few months ago I was so dry I needed to use lube all the time!

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions but you definitely aren't alone. x

Keep wiping in between girl this sometimes happens.to me and.i gatta tell the bf to.stop.till i.wipe off a bit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->