Getting upset so easily!

Lozzielaula

Mummy to Blair!
Reaction score
I didn't for a second think I'd be crying so much, im being so daft today! Anyone else in the same boat?? Tell me all the little and/or silly things that have made you tear up, so I dont feel so completely bonkers?

I cried when I saw a picture of a man jumping into the sea off the end of a pier to rescue an elderly ladys dog that had fallen in. The look of gratitude on her face made me blub!

I cried in the car on the way to work because OH laughed when I did a silly sing-song impression. It was meant to be funny for him, but I couldnt handle him laughing at me!

x

First trimester I was an emotional mess. I don't think anything in particular was silly, but it triggered more emotions than I generally would have felt.

I cried when at work during a training class a coworker pulled up a news article on the internet and showed me the UK's commemoration of WWI soldiers with the poppies.

I cried during a particular song from a video game.

Cried at every ultrasound.

My father in law died right around when we conceived (I got my BFP on the day of his funeral) and I bawled hysterically while driving whenever I thought about him. Don't get me wrong, I would have cried a lot had I not been pregnant, but I was damn near inconsolable.

So totally normal!

The silliest thing I cried over was absolutely nothing. I sobbed for half an hour on my way to class over absolutely nothing, to the point that I started laughing because it was so ridiculous, and then couldn't decide if I was laughing or crying. Once I finally stopped crying, I started cracking up over nothing. So, needless to say, I was exhausted by the time I got there.

I've cried over songs, movies, tv shows. I've cried watching youtube. Today I just cried watching this thing about love (skeletons dancing, kissing, hugging behind a screen, and then they come out to show that love has no race, religion, disability, etc etc). Practically bawling.

There's a video of moms. I think from Similac? All different types of moms and dads, ready to duke it out. Then a stroller with a baby started rolling down the hill and they all forgot their differences and started running after it. I sobbed from the moment the stroller started rolling. I'm tearing up just remembering it :laugh2:

It's rough when it gets at its worse, but I do think it gets a little better (maybe not completely, but some).

And sorry about your loss :( :hugs:

Yes i'm the same at the minute. Complete emotional mess. I'm crying at the stupidest of things.

Jeez where do I start?,
I cried:
At the segment in Frozen when Anna "wants to build a snowman" and Elsa tells her to " go away"
When I read on Facebook about someone who never paid their Pizza Hut bill but felt guilty and sent a cheque years later with interest.
Any of those animal cop / animal rescue shows
My sons school had an open day and the little children singing a song had me fighting back the tears
Watching a rescue show where a boy got a bad knock on his head and was airlifted to hospital
When contestants win a game show - happy tears!

Can't think of anymore - it's ridiculous, I almost amuse myself!

Oh my gosh, I have been so much more emotional than I expected. I blubbered when a local radio station played a clip from Mr. Rogers' last episode. I cried when I told my mom about how I cried. I teared up (several times!) watching a terribly cheesy TV we've been following on Netflix.

And don't get me started on the ridiculous things that have been making me angry! Poor hubby!

This is the one that set me off this morning. :cry:

Attachments

• 11021162_1054862247868119_6871824179669101678_n.jpg
    11021162_1054862247868119_6871824179669101678_n.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2
Aww Dill, that just made me cry as well! :cry: We are far too sensitive at the minute :rofl: hope this phase passes soon.

Although, gotta admit, had a good reason to cry today. Friend just told me over tea that she'd miscarried her baby. I felt so bad for her, we both had a good old cry about it. I was going to tell her about my pregnancy but I didnt have the heart after that :nope:

Oh no! Your poor friend. :( That is always so hard to deal with. Definitely a good call, not telling her... would have been bad timing.

A few weeks ago, we ordered takeout and brought it home and the order ended up being all wrong. I cried and threw it away.

Oh and then I cried more when I told LO he could have PB&J for dinner and he said he didn't want it. LOL

Yep! Been a basket case all week! Poor Dh - he's been taking the brunt of it!

Today, I came home from work and had enough energy, somehow, to do up some veggies for snacks during the week. I turned on my Disney/Muppets Pandora station (don't judge) and have cried over 2 muppets songs and a disney song so far.

o
m
f
g

The fact that I couldn't get the hair crème out of the tube and into the bottle to dye my hair!

The dog story would make me blub anyway, I am a sucker for a dog story, but this pregnancy I have cried at adverts, how much I love my brother, having a hole in my leggings..... Everyday I have sobbed about one thing or another.

Oh my gosh I'm terrible ATM!

I cried inconsolably for a whole day because my partner was out for his first night out in weeks. He was in a friends house!

I then cried because my bagel wasn't nice.

Also, full blown distraught because my taxi was late. My partner thought I ha lost the baby when he heard me crying!

I would have been 9dpo when I sobbed at a training video at work ( it was a 4 year old girl worried because her mum was sick). The looks I had! The day before my BFP last time round I was inconsolable after watching "the other woman" - I take it as a good early sign!

AF was due yesterday (haven't tested yet!) But 2 days ago I cried because I spilled the beans...literally...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->