getting worried any advice??

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by lisa_33, Oct 25, 2008.

1. lisa_33

lisa_33 Well-Known Member

hi all. was just wodering if any one had any advice.....i had a chemical pregnancy just over 2 weeks ago....i lost all my pregnancy symtoms the same day that my bfp turned to bfn....i done a few tests after that and they all said bfn, i started to bleed for just 2 days (heavy with clotting) then had a slight spotting a couple of days later and that was that. now for just over a week i have had alot of painfull cramps felt sick. sore boobs and really sore nipples, pain aound my belly button and a full fluttery feeling behind pelvis. i done a test still bfn but last nite and this morning the pain and cramps are` really bad....feel a wierd heaviness inside and almost a tightening getting a bit worried now. any ideas would be great thanks, lisa xxx

2. Kevsgal

Kevsgal Mother of one

I'd make an appointment with your GP and hopefully they can tell you exactly what's going on and give you some advice on what to do next.
    xxx

3. misstrouble

misstrouble Slowly going Insane!!!

I to think you should make an appointment just to make sure there is no infection.

4. Visqueen

Visqueen mum to 2 beautiful girls

Go and see your Dr let him check you over.

Take care.
    :hug:

5. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

I suggest DR too. :hug:

6. lisa_33

lisa_33 Well-Known Member

yeah i think i probably should just incase i have an infection or soething.....thanks alot girls xxx