getting worried any advice??

lisa_33

Reaction score
hi all. was just wodering if any one had any advice.....i had a chemical pregnancy just over 2 weeks ago....i lost all my pregnancy symtoms the same day that my bfp turned to bfn....i done a few tests after that and they all said bfn, i started to bleed for just 2 days (heavy with clotting) then had a slight spotting a couple of days later and that was that. now for just over a week i have had alot of painfull cramps felt sick. sore boobs and really sore nipples, pain aound my belly button and a full fluttery feeling behind pelvis. i done a test still bfn but last nite and this morning the pain and cramps are` really bad....feel a wierd heaviness inside and almost a tightening getting a bit worried now. any ideas would be great thanks, lisa xxx

I'd make an appointment with your GP and hopefully they can tell you exactly what's going on and give you some advice on what to do next.
xxx

I to think you should make an appointment just to make sure there is no infection.

Go and see your Dr let him check you over.

Take care.
:hug:

yeah i think i probably should just incase i have an infection or soething.....thanks alot girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->