Getting worried

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
I've had MCs in the past and now I'm getting tummy cramps and had diarrhoea. I'm trying to relax but can't help worrying. I'm 5/6 weeks .

Also feel cold (my fingers have gone soooo cold) and I'm feeling a little weak.

The best thing you can do right now is relax. Maybe eat something and re-hydrate yourself. If you can, kick back with a book or watch a favored movie/show.

I have had several and I have learned not to worry unless you get red blood.

The cramping is actually common in pregnancy as your uterus stretches to accommodate your baby and many women on here have had diarrhea without any problems.

I wish you tons of luck! Just breathe <3

What SweetTart said :)

And I want to add, I had cramping due to a hematoma and magnesium citrate helped tons! You might want to take it.
I had diarrhea too early on but have been constipated since supplementing with progesterone. That may be something to talk to your doctor about if you are concerned.

Thanks ladies. I'm sat on the sofa with a throw trying to warm up and caught up with my programmes. I'll speak to doctor too tomorrow hopefully. Thank you

I've been really cold lately, too. I suggest feeling your lower tummy, because I notice that when I get cold, it's mostly my extremities, but my tummy is always very warm, so I figure my body is just drawing heat to the most essential area, and taking it from less important areas. :hugs:

Sounds good! I hope that you feel better soon and that you have nothing to worry about! <3

Spiffynoodles- That's such a lovely way to think about it :)

You sound pregnant to me. I get cold and had diarrhea most of the first trimester, in fact anytime I got really nauseous I would shortly have diarrhea after.

My symptoms really kicked in around 6/7 weeks.

I'm freezing continuously! Usually I'm a furnace! Just told Dh to turn up the heat... Don't worry unless you're bleeding I don't see a cause for concern. I cramp all the time too xx

Thanks for all the reassuring comments. I'm doing ok. The sharp cramps really triggered off the emotions due to previous bad experiences. I'm not really feeling nauseous but I still panicked. Will see how it goes today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->