getting worried

readytogiveup

Reaction score
i am sure some of you ladies on here will understand this worry, i am 44 and lately starting to panic might be starting to go thru the change.. got preg last june mmc aug :cry:, recently put on few pounds,all round middle,(have lost some thru diet),keep getting quite hot now and then and having difficulty sleeping. i really want one last child but feel all hope slipping away :cry:. feel myself getting jealous of the young pregnant mums at school you see with loads of sprogs,screaming and swearing at them or dragging them along by their arm telling them they are going to f*ckng kill them. life is so unfais as all of us on here know only too well the ones who dont want em knock em out n the ones who would cherish em cant have em. oh BTW that wasnt a crack at young mums cos i know some fantastic ones x

i know how you feel. i'm a few years younger than you (will be 40 this sat) but i too started panicking i might not be able to have a 'family'. i'm TTC#1 after a MMC in december and suddently lost all hope.

i know how you feel. i'm a few years younger than you (will be 40 this sat) but i too started panicking i might not be able to have a 'family'. i'm TTC#1 after a MMC in december and suddently lost all hope.

sorry for your loss,i know i shouldnt moan cos am lucky have 3 children already, but i find me feeling sorry for myself all the best luck TTC, the fact got preg before gives some hope doesnt it.. at least all still functioning. good luck :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->