Gift ideas for a 3 year old girl?

Cashewnut

Mum to Abigail
Reaction score
I normally have a few good ideas, but this year I'm stuck.

It's her birthday 2 weeks before Christmas, she's got a few happyland sets, that she plays with, so I was going to get one bigger one or two smaller ones. But that's it, all I can think of. We don't have a lot of room for a play kitchen or anything, but she loves role play stuff, her tea set has kept her entertained for hours.

Any suggestions would be amazing.

How about dressing up costumes? My daughter also loves duplo and play mobile.

Oh I didn't think of that, thanks! She loves her chef and drs outfit. Will have alook after Halloween, they're normally reduced then aren't they?

How about some of the fisher price little people princess stuff if she likes happyland? DD also loves role play - have you got a drs set? Or a shopping trolley and till? Crafts are also a big hit with my DD- something like magic maize is a good idea because it's mess free and keeps DD entertained for ages. And if she loves her teaset so much you could expand that idea and get something like a wooden cake set or wooden sandwich set so she could have picnics etc

I remember having a doll bed and bath type thing when I was a little girl. Does she have anything like that?

My lo who just turned 3 loves her fisher price little people princess castle, little people klip klop stable, animal figures, dolls, craft stuff, her dolls house, sylvanian families, books and duplo. The other one that she loves for role play is her shopping trolley and cash register

She's got a drs set, and outfit which she loves. I didn't think about a till, I'm sure she'd like that and I sure some reduced in sainsburys too. I have got to have a clear out before her birthday, she has so much stuff she doesn't play with anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->