Gift Suggestion Game/Thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww your poor brother!! Sounds lihe she can be a SIL from hell at times! And especially with this whole credit crunch/resecion, She can't be making it much easier!

Haha!! god I hope im not that predictable too!! Christmas must be sooooo exciting when you get past 50/60!! :|!

xxx

Aww your poor brother!! Sounds lihe she can be a SIL from hell at times! And especially with this whole credit crunch/resecion, She can't be making it much easier!

Haha!! god I hope im not that predictable too!! Christmas must be sooooo exciting when you get past 50/60!! :|!

xxx

Its a night mare. I feel so sorry for him, he struggles constantly and there is always someone after money. I find it extra hard as i feel i need to hide the good things in my life, as DH and i don't struggle financially. We both work really hard, and she just thinks we're "lucky!!" i don't think working 40 and 60+ hours a week lucky!!!! :rofl:

Nataliecn, Thank you for your reply :) Il post a picture of him so you get the idea, He always wears trackies, nike trainers, nike top etc View attachment 5966
Tiggertea- How about something to do with mechanics? Maybe a toolbox or boiler suit thing. You could get him a toolbox and get a couple of tools to go in it, or a driving test disc? Iv got one of them and there great!!

Dippydee- Has your DH got his own bike? You could buy him something to customize it? Thats if he likes pulling it apart and buying new bits and putting it back together, I think its pointless but you know how mens minds work :rofl:

Xxx
Hi girls thankyou for the suggestions my gh has a 1000cc caponord motorbike so you see the prob, we got him all new bike clothes the other week in the sales so i really am stuck

14 year old neice now living with us, loves britney spears but has all her stuff
not used to good stuff in life
Around £100

haha

I got one

Sister
likes to read
doesnt like anything girly (Specially PINK!)

14 year old neice now living with us, loves britney spears but has all her stuff
Around £100

ohh, you could have fun with that...is she girly? I'm thinking some new clothes, smellies, make up (you could get quite a selection from places like matalan, primark, superdrug etc etc)
Just an idea, but maybe it would be nice to have a selection, you could do alot with £100
Good luck, let us know!!!

haha

I got one

Sister
likes to read

:dohh: sounds a tough one, maybe books.....but then i guess thats an onvious choice.......vouchers for books.............hmmm :blush:

Another one from me,
Brother, early 40's. Likes running, knowing the inside out details of things he is interested in, motorbikes.
Owns a motorbike, and all the running kit you could wish for. Not really into cheap stuff, likes to spend well & wise i guess!!!
Around £30 ish!!!!!!!!

Another one from me,
Brother, early 40's. Likes running, knowing the inside out details of things he is interested in, motorbikes.
Owns a motorbike, and all the running kit you could wish for. Not really into cheap stuff, likes to spend well & wise i guess!!!
Around £30 ish!!!!!!!!

mm i got one, on ebay and other bike shops they do auto glym set it's in a lovely red case and a must for all men with bikes, i know he has all the running stuff for a bike but a man can never have enough bike cleaning stuff.

Thanks everyone i loved the couple of ideas for my sis and i think ill be combining a few, plus the one about the hamper luvbunsazzle IM STEALING!!

Tiggertea - what about a theory DVD for your bro, there so helpful its unbelievable, everyone i leant mine to back along passed 1st time (including me) and there much more realistic to the actual test that a book!

Butterflies - how about a book? or dvd? tryed to think of something relating to the animals but cant as i dont have any?

LongRoadAhead - chavvy brother? hmmm - a cap and a bottle of white lightenin!! nah im jokin love, erm how aout a jumper or new hoodie seeing as lads always love decent gear dnt they!

Around £100

Id get her some straightners as she's htting that age where it's all about looking the way they want and feeling good and positive... straightners, hair stuff new clothes and maybe a trip to something like the theatre if shes into that sorta thing!!!

Sister
likes to read

Theres this really cool book on why its great t be a girl and how fab girls are, got a wicked title, maybe that??

butterflies- As for the brother , why not a buyers guide or big hardback book on motorbikes (etc) a nice bible for those men subjects....

I also found this fab book any one older to remisce with... got allthe things parents talk about! its called things ain't what they used to be and its about the 70's and 80's good laugh and fun to read

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAn...int+What+They+Used+to+be+-9781847442666.html#

Lmao!! Lilflower08!! That sounds about right!! Thanks for reply, I think il get him hoody, not too expensive thou lol!!
Xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back