Giraffe nappy

Rachel_C

Reaction score
What kinds of nappies do giraffe print? I made a deal with OH so now he's buying me a giraffe nappy for with Leyla's new giraffe dress. I know there's an ebay cheapie in giraffe but what else? If I'm making him buy one, I want a nice one! :happydance:

Cushie Tushie, Itti (although u'll prob struggle to get one) maybe bear behinds x

Greenkids, weenotions, cushies

Dont like Cushies, Love GKs and WN ones are divine.

We have the cushie one and it has a lovely fit and is soft and the colour doesnt split, if that makes sense when you stroke it :haha:

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g110/maffiebabe/DSCN0292.jpg

Ooh might try a Cushie or a GK - we've never had one of those. Thanks.

Love that photo of Noah!

cushies yea though they might be hard to come by at minute as they were one of the recalled nappies. Itti's too again they're not to readily available over here, you might get reloved though.

Are cushies quite similar to ittis, fit and absorbancy wise, or am I barking up the wrong tree? We did use ittis but they didn't last long enough for Leyla's big wees :(

I've just looked at the weenotions giraffe velboa, it's so beautiful. Only thing is, can I wait for it to be made?!

Cushies are an AIO, do look kinda similar to itti's though but bulkier. I can bring one next week 4 u to look at if u want :thumbup:

since some of the girls are backing out of the itti order due to lack of moo's maybe squish could put you on that list, itti ones are nicer than cushies

i love ittis although i have to boost the aio now due to big wetter, the itti is a slimmer fit, id say cushie is more abrobant but if i was choosing id go with weenotions as i luuuuurve them.

Thanks. It's between a cushie and a weenotions I think, cos much as I love ittis they just don't last long enough for us :cry:

Donna I'm going to PM you about next week!

The WN velboa print is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nicer than the cushie one, by a million miles.

wonder if i can get away with a wn, a cushie and an ebay cheapie? hmmm might have to work on OH!

Rachel - just saw these and thought of you:

https://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=42&p=35179

edit, comp had hissy fit and post went wrong place!

Oooh thanks, they're so cute! Now just need to find somewhere that will ship to the UK without breaking the bank!

the babylegs or a nappy rachel? I'm doing an amber order this week so can see if they can add the BL's in if you want? Not sure if they can, not getting them at discount or anything but can ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->