girl gang freed after kicking a girl in the head and racially abusing her.

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-kill-white-slag-FREED.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This gives me even more reason to belive that the justice system is f*cked up!

I think it is disgusting that the girls have been let off of what should of been or would of been if it was the other way round a prison sentence......they are muslim so arent use to alcohol......'so what?'

people who start drinking in general arent use to 'drinking alcohol' but we dont all go round kicking someones head it and slurring racial abuse at them'

the justice sysytem is just unfair.

sorry but its the daily fail - they love to stir racial tension so for that reason I wouldn't believe anything posted on their awful attempt at news.

That was just the first link that come up when i googled, i read about it elsewhere.... nothing differs from the daily mails version to any other i have read on that case. x

they were talking about this on the wright stuff this morning, totallu disgusting if you ask me, you shouldn't be treated any harsher because or your religion and you shouldn't be treated any softer either, infact .... I dunno why they even bring religion into it, at the end of the day, you do something wrong then you should be punished accordingly regardless of anything else

that video is horrific. her poor bf too :(

sorry but its the daily fail - they love to stir racial tension so for that reason I wouldn't believe anything posted on their awful attempt at news.

Sorry but would you have posted that response if it had been a white girl gang & a muslim girl???

this happened in my city centre - i think its bloody disgusting x
Ive just posted about it in GC, didnt think to look here x

It's disgusting and when people say that religion shouldn't be brought into it, they we're using there beliefs as an excuse. They say that they weren't used to drinking....it's against there religion to do so if they're that much of a good muslim then they shouldn't of been drinking in the first place.

If these happened here where I live in New York, but the girls where white or black and messing up a muslim , forget it there would be protesting in the streets. A good Muslim doesn't do that to a muslim or non mulsim.I am not muslim but I do know the Quaran and Muhammad do not teach that, they teach tolerance. I think those girls should be punished, cause you bet your ass if it was white girls kicking a muslim girls ass there would be hell to pay. I am so sick of the one sided crap that goes on especially in New York.. Hope the girl is ok :flower:

that video is horrific. her poor bf too :(

I did read on the report somewhere that they also took into consideration that the BF was violent, my guess he was defending her? Surely 4 girls and going to cause more harm to 1 man than he would to them.

At least their pics are in the paper...........so everyone will know what kind of people they are.

That video is horrible! What motivated the attack?

They could have killed that girl, it looked like they were bloody trying. They should have been put in prison.

Good on her BF for defending her. If he hadnt fought back they would have done a lot more damage to that poor girl.

How drunk were they?? He got a few good punches in but they carried on tis crazy

This happened in my home town and yes it is true. They called her a White slag, apperently they were drinking before hand and that's why they got the sentences quashed because they're Muslim and not used to drinking. If they were so repsectful of thier religion they shouldn't have been drinking in the first place. I would imagine thhere will be vigilante attacks, there's alot of anger on facebook. The Somali community is bigger than you'd imagine here, alot carry knives and have no regards for the police at all.

:shock:

My god this is horrible. Since when does religion get you out of a harsh sentence??? They weren't following it anyway!

Their actions are inexcusable, simple as that. You picked up the bottle to get drunk that was your choice. You brought it upon yourself to assault an innocent person & you should be taking responsibility for it.

This is ridiculous. Maybe I should go beat the crap out of someone & say I did it because the person looked like Jesus & I'm an atheist. Would I get out of my proper sentence, too?

(^Hope that doesn't offend anyone. I'm just using it as an example.)

Wow...that is wrong in so many ways... this really does disgust me.

I feel for her, as I've been harassed in public by Muslims (for being Jewish). One of my female friends, also Jewish, has been harassed. She had broken ribs. A man attacked her at Camden tube station, and the security guard present did nothing as he was also Muslim.

A Muslim girl behind the cash register at La Senza on Oxford Street sneered and threw my credit card in my face when she looked at it and saw my obviously Jewish surname. In March, in the ladies toilets at Heathrow, a couple of women in burqas were washing their hands at the sink next to me. They noticed my Star of David necklace, leaned in close to me, and whispered the word 'sharmouta' over and over again. 'Sharmouta' means 'whore' in Arabic.

This happened in my home town and yes it is true. They called her a White slag, apperently they were drinking before hand and that's why they got the sentences quashed because they're Muslim and not used to drinking. If they were so repsectful of thier religion they shouldn't have been drinking in the first place. I would imagine thhere will be vigilante attacks, there's alot of anger on facebook. The Somali community is bigger than you'd imagine here, alot carry knives and have no regards for the police at all.

I'm not saying the story isn't true I just don't like to read papers like that and yes my answer would have been the same if it had been the other way around.

If they were drinking they obviously don't care about religion so I don't understand how they would have used religion as a case in court - if that had been the case they wouldn't have been drinking as you said, it's just a case of as usual a small minority using their religion to hide behind and poor judgment on the courts behalf.

I'm not religious but it makes me uncomfortable that people will judge all people from a religion based on the actions of a few, these people should be judged as individuals, it's stupid people in government that made this ruling not Muslims.

The BF was defending her and i found myself telling him to 'bloody get them' at the video footage!!!

Bunch of vile bitches!!!

V xxx

The story has also been reported by the Telegraph.

There's a report in our local paper The Leicester mercury if you google it. It's obviously a reporting newspaper not a tabloid so all the facts are in there as they've interviewed her.

As everyone else said e=religion isnt an escuse and the boyfriend was reluctant to do anything at first so its not like he was throwing puched at them straight away.

The 'not used to alcohol' argument is the biggest load of bull I ever heard, anyoone can not drink alcohol through choice or just be a lightwieght, what about all the 17 turning 18 year olds who have never drank before do they get a free pass as well???

This is bloody disgusting and our justice system is just plain shit tbh......

I haven't had ANY alcohol for 10yrs+ and therefore I am not used to drinking - IF I had a drink or two, would it be ok for me to pick up a gun a shoot someone then tell everyone it's ok, because I'm not used to drinking?!?!?!

Seriously, muslim or not those vile excuses for human being s should've had the book thrown at them (literally!)

:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->