girl gang freed after kicking a girl in the head and racially abusing her.

Then the media should publicise attacks on Muslims in an equal way...but that is not going to happen.

I completely agree which was kind of my point. I am saying that attacks of violence need to be shown...not just Muslim on white or even vice versa. I feel that it's getting a little off track because it seems that these girls are being defended because it isnt as well publicised if a Muslim is attacked...that shouldnt matter in the slightest, violence is violence.

Yeah, but they're not. The only reason this case was highlighted was probably due to the insane reaction of the judge. Having said that, I have finally looked at the video and I do wonder what happened before. I think I read somewhere that the BF has a violent past and used racist language. The act seen on video are disgusting and should be punished but I wonder if there's something in teh case which the Daily Fail are failing to report because the story would be a little less scandalous? :shrug:

It just worries me that people are coming back with the attitude of 'well this story shouldnt be publicised because it wouldnt have been publicised if it were an attack on muslims'. All I mean is that regardless of who is attacking who it's bloody disgusting!

As for the attack itself. Apparently the boy and girl where walking by and the gang of girls came up behind them shouting 'white slag'. The couple didnt see them....although I do agree that there could be more to the story, but it isnt only being run by the Daily Mail.

xxx

I don't know if anyone is actually saying that. I definitely am not. But i do think the vast majority of attacks are not publicized unless there is something special in the story. In this story a race attack on whites and a very lenient if not crazy judge puts this story as something unusual and also stirs up discussion, emotions and tensions which make for good paper sales. But after much thought on this i really do think there is much more to this story. I imagine there was an incident before. That doesn't mean the girls shouldn't be punished but it would make more sense all round...

Then the media should publicise attacks on Muslims in an equal way...but that is not going to happen.

I completely agree which was kind of my point. I am saying that attacks of violence need to be shown...not just Muslim on white or even vice versa. I feel that it's getting a little off track because it seems that these girls are being defended because it isnt as well publicised if a Muslim is attacked...that shouldnt matter in the slightest, violence is violence.

Yeah, but they're not. The only reason this case was highlighted was probably due to the insane reaction of the judge. Having said that, I have finally looked at the video and I do wonder what happened before. I think I read somewhere that the BF has a violent past and used racist language. The act seen on video are disgusting and should be punished but I wonder if there's something in teh case which the Daily Fail are failing to report because the story would be a little less scandalous? :shrug:

It just worries me that people are coming back with the attitude of 'well this story shouldnt be publicised because it wouldnt have been publicised if it were an attack on muslims'. All I mean is that regardless of who is attacking who it's bloody disgusting!

As for the attack itself. Apparently the boy and girl where walking by and the gang of girls came up behind them shouting 'white slag'. The couple didnt see them....although I do agree that there could be more to the story, but it isnt only being run by the Daily Mail.

xxx

I don't know if anyone is actually saying that. I definitely am not. But i do think the vast majority of attacks are not publicized unless there is something special in the story. In this story a race attack on whites and a very lenient if not crazy judge puts this story as something unusual and also stirs up discussion, emotions and tensions which make for good paper sales. But after much thought on this i really do think there is much more to this story. I imagine there was an incident before. That doesn't mean the girls shouldn't be punished but it would make more sense all round...

Maybe not saying it outright but it does appear, from my opinion and view point at least, to be being hinted at. Of course it makes for good paper sales, it's drama after all isnt it? However the point I am trying to make is I dont think it is fair to play it off against the fact that other attacks are not publisiced because then that is playing directly into the media's hand. They stir racial tension and then sit back and watch exactly what is happening right now.

To be fair I dont think it is possible to judge what went on before hand, we dont know. To say that there was likely an incident leading up to the attack comes across as you saying this couldnt possibly have occurred unless the couple had been somehow at fault as well when in all reality it could have been exactly as the couple said, a racially motivated unprovoked attack.

xxx

xxx

Maybe not saying it outright but it does appear, from my opinion and view point at least, to be being hinted at. Of course it makes for good paper sales, it's drama after all isnt it? However the point I am trying to make is I dont think it is fair to play it off against the fact that other attacks are not publisiced because then that is playing directly into the media's hand. They stir racial tension and then sit back and watch exactly what is happening right now.

To be fair I dont think it is possible to judge what went on before hand, we dont know. To say that there was likely an incident leading up to the attack comes across as you saying this couldnt possibly have occurred unless the couple had been somehow at fault as well when in all reality it could have been exactly as the couple said, a racially motivated unprovoked attack.

xxx

I'm only saying that as my opinion and it's only an inkling not a definite. I suppose because I find it very difficult to believe three young girls would see a couple far off and attack them. The boyfriend was said to have made racist comments and to have been violent. One of the girls involved who was trying to act as peacekeeper ended up getting involved in the fight. I'm not saying it's impossible to have been a racist attempt but with any story I like to know the whole facts. I'm just questioning what the motivation could have been rather than blind racism, which does exist but isn't generally expressed by young girls. There's nothing wrong with questioning the story especially since it's only been reported in the papers which I don't really trust.

xxx

xxx

I'm only saying that as my opinion and it's only an inkling not a definite. I suppose because I find it very difficult to believe three young girls would see a couple far off and attack them. The boyfriend was said to have made racist comments and to have been violent. One of the girls involved who was trying to act as peacekeeper ended up getting involved in the fight. I'm not saying it's impossible to have been a racist attempt but with any story I like to know the whole facts. I'm just questioning what the motivation could have been rather than blind racism, which does exist but isn't generally expressed by young girls. There's nothing wrong with questioning the story especially since it's only been reported in the papers which I don't really trust.

Yeah it's definitely good to question the events, especially when it's something as horrible as a violent assault. I was under the impression that the boyfriend resorted to violence and shouting at the girls after the attack begun. You can clearly see him in the video and he did not turn around at all before the attack and it took the girls actually assaulting his g/f before he became violent. I would like to think that if I were being savagely attacked like that, that my OH would do everything he could to help me. Although I could be wrong and it could have been a continuation of an earlier event.

xxx

Oh, I thought they said the boyfriend had a violent past. But I can't find that now so I'm probably wrong. I think the guy was totally right to defend his girlfriend.

He might have and I've just not come across it but yeah he looked to me to be completely defending her abd not getting gratification from it.

Xxx

And on a completely unrelated topic. Your daughter has the BEST birth date ever!!!!!
:flower:

And on a completely unrelated topic. Your daughter has the BEST birth date ever!!!!!

Haha do you mean 20 10 20 10? Its pretty cool. I was aiming for 10 10 10 but didnt work out!

xxx

Haha do you mean 20 10 20 10? Its pretty cool. I was aiming for 10 10 10 but didnt work out!

xxx

still pretty awesome. my LO is 31. 12. 09 which is nothing. A day later we would have been 01.01.10. still not as cool as 10.10.10 :flower:

CPS statement on the case

https://blog.cps.gov.uk/2011/12/cps...an-hibo-and-ambaro-maxamed-and-ifran-nur.html

CPS statement on the case

https://blog.cps.gov.uk/2011/12/cps...an-hibo-and-ambaro-maxamed-and-ifran-nur.html

Thanks for that. It still doesn't make a lot of difference for me though. It's very like when a gang atrack and kill someone but they can't decide who dealt the fatal blow therefore no one gets charged with murder, they all get charged with lesser crimes. I know these girls are not murderers but just because they are unable to assertain who called her a white bitch doesbt deflect from the fact she was called a white bitch.

Xxx

I'm not saying it does; but just the CPS were explaining why they could not charge one specific girl with that offence, nor them as a collective. Also the other day in the Daily Mail there was a case of a White Autistic girl beaten so badly she had to stay off school for 10 months and is still deeply traumatised and suffering physical after effects; the 9 who beat her (a gang of white boys and girls) also got off with the attack scot-free with just a police caution. Things like this happen all the time-it is very rare that it is an ethnic minority attacking a white person that gets away with this; as the media is trying to portray xx

I'm not saying it does; but just the CPS were explaining why they could not charge one specific girl with that offence, nor them as a collective. Also the other day in the Daily Mail there was a case of a White Autistic girl beaten so badly she had to stay off school for 10 months and is still deeply traumatised and suffering physical after effects; the 9 who beat her (a gang of white boys and girls) also got off with the attack scot-free with just a police caution. Things like this happen all the time-it is very rare that it is an ethnic minority attacking a white person that gets away with this; as the media is trying to portray xx

Oh I know that wasnt what you were saying, just in general really.

I was never saying that it is only attacks on white people by ethnic minorities that get away with it.

xxx

I know you weren't but I know a lot of the public are being misled into believing that; and the DM and similar papers don't help in that xx

interesting reading the articles you've posted summer rain because i've never read about those attacks, or seen them on the news. if a group of muslims had set a white school girl on fire it'd be all over the tabloids/news.. no doubt about it!

I thought it was disgusting, they hurled racial abuse so how was it not racist. If it had been someone white who had never drunk before would they have been able to use the same excuse. If you drink the alchohol you should take responsability for your actions. I feel so sorry for the girl. Nobody has the right to be racist towards anyone else, we are all equal

religion is not an excuse, surely it doesent matter if they never drank before they should still act responsably and take responsability for their actions. Drink does not force you to be racist and violent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->