Girl names

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Just found out we are team pink!
We don't know for sure our names but have some we like and middle name will definitely be grace:

Macie
Mirren
Taylor
Harper

Which one do you like the best or rank them? And any suggestions on names like these we may not have thought of?
I'm so excited! Going on baby spree today!!

Congratulations. In order of my preference is:
Macie
Harper
Mirren/Taylor equally.

Other name suggestions:
Olivia
Ella
Emily
Hazel
Amy
Lydia
Tessa
Jamie

Enjoy your shopping spree!

Just a wee heads up on the Macie one - I loved Maisie Grace but lots of people said "Macy Gray" the singer so wr switched it a bit and went for Gracie May

Ps I like them all except Taylor!

Harper Grace for sure. Not only does it flow the best with Grace, but its also just a great name any way :thumbup:

Our favourite so far is macie, only reason we want grace as a middle name is it was my maiden name so nice way to incorporate me in the name :haha:
I like Harper but other half isn't keen, only one he will agree on is Mirren (which my mum and his sister pronounce as minion) and macie, my only fear is if macie is too popular? I know two people (old colleagues) that called there kids Maisie and macie and someone from school who called hers maci .. I don't meet them I only chat if I bump into them and I hate the thought of ten macie in one class

My favourite is Macie though I am biased as my daughter is Maisie Grace!

I only know one Macy (different spelling to what you want) and she's is around 10 years old. I live in Australia.

I definitely think of Macy Gray when I hear Macie Grace.

I only know one Macy (different spelling to what you want) and she's is around 10 years old. I live in Australia.

I definitely think of Macy Gray when I hear Macie Grace.

As I said I loved that name but every time I mentioned it my OH would start singing ...

I'm going to have to youtube this singer :haha:

Theres still time to see if other half will at least consider other names, he was open to names until he had a dream we had a girl called macie. Could always have a few names picked and see which one she "looks" like when she comes out

I do know who she is!! :haha:
You will think ive been living under a rock, i knew the songs just not the name to go with the face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->