***Girls***0-3/3-6 ANYONE WANT WHATS LEFT FOR £10 POSTED?? ALL PENDING!!!

Im out at the moment girls but will reply to all messages when i get home :)

I loved the stuff I brought so much I wanna buy more but all the stuff I'm interested in is pending :/ Let me know if you don't sell for whatever reasons.

Also the 2 cardigans 3-6 months, what sort of condition are they in and how much with P&p?

I loved the stuff I brought so much I wanna buy more but all the stuff I'm interested in is pending :/ Let me know if you don't sell for whatever reasons.

Also the 2 cardigans 3-6 months, what sort of condition are they in and how much with P&p?

Thanks hun :hugs: I'm glad you liked them, I think you always think your own clothes are fab but I always worry when I'm selling in case someone doesn't like what they've bought!

I've just PM'd the person who I'm holding the clothes for so will let you know if they don't want them - I'll leave everything on pending if they don't want them so you can pick what you want :)

The cardigans are in really good condition, the pink one has been worn more than the cream one so is a little more "fluffy" (you know how wool goes when it's been washed?" If you want them I can do them for £3.50 if you want them, if you want me to put them to one side for you until I hear about the other stuff just let me know :hugs:

Could you PM me a price including postage for the 6-9 winter coat please. x

Bump - going to the post office tomorrow if anyone wants anything?

There's number 1, 2, 3, 16, 17 & 19. All the rest are pending. Let me know if you'd like them :)

xx

OOoh just noticed you're in West Mids, where about are you?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"