Girls 3-6 / 6-9 clothes- Make me offers xx

slf2010

Reaction score
Hi I am having a clearout of some of the girls things that they have outgrown. I have 6-9-
- Next Denim dress
- Jasper Conran navy cord dress with embroidery

In 3-6
- M & S Velour pink dungarees and matching long sleeve top
- M & S short romper suit 2 piece set- worn once, very cute with frills on the bottom
- M & S Dress set- washed but never worn absolutely gorgeous, pink fine cord with white polks dots, a matching white top and pink cardigan- cost £18 (came with matching tights these were worn but will see if I can find them and send them if I can)
- Slightly padded jasper conran jacket- to be honest I found this a bit on the small side
- Mamas and papas slightly padded short dungaree set- washed but never worn, comes with matching T shirt- looks so cute on (I had it in 0-3 also lol!!)

All clothes are in excellent condition from smoke and pet free home, would never sell anything I wouldn't put the girls in. Any questions please ask x

If you are looking for anything in particular let me know as I have so many clothes to sort through - the girls are now in 12-18 so all sizes up to this x
Pictures can be seen here:-

https://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n600/slf79/

What size are 1,6 and 7.

Also is 8 a sleeping bag? If so what size and tog is it? X

Hi hun, do you mean the denim next dress & the navy jasper conran dress? They are 6-9months. Green next dress has sold sorry. Sleeping bags are on a thread on their own- They are mamas and papas and are 0-6 months, only used once max- I have 4 - 2x 1 tog and 2x 2.5 tog (i have twins!) x

How much for the two dresses posted?

I'm looking for 6-12 month sleeping bags at the min so unfortunately they won't be suitable. X

Hiya hun 14 and 18, what size and condition? also hm posted individually and total? Thanks hun. Xx

what size is 15 and 17 hun and condition and prices posted
thanks
could you pm me so i dont miss your reply thanks

hi have you still got 1. next coat and 12. sleeping bag? what age are they and how much posted thanks x

yes have another thread in 9-12 although bits have sold some still available, also have more than what I have listed so if there is anything specific you are looking for let me know- have twin giirls so double everything lol! x

Do you still have the coat in the first lot of pics and what is the size? x

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n600/slf79/SAM_0364.jpg

What size is this?

Hi Sleeping bags are 0-6 months and mamas and papas, used once max- I have 3 of these all the same design 1 x 2.5 tog and 2x 1 tog xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->