***girls 6-9***more added on post 13,14,24,36, 49***

I will have a vest jeans and long sleeved t shirt bundle in a few weeks as i have the same prob as you. lo was 5 11 born and only 16lb now at 8mths but sooo tall

lol how weird she'll prob only be that big bt a rddy fast mover. shes not even tall jst to tall for 0-3 now

molly85 are theses the t shirts you wanted? as well as the polo neck and tights

Attachments

• 2011-10-16 18.08.28.jpg
    2011-10-16 18.08.28.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
yup lovely. i had a look iv get some trousers.I've been collecting stuff slowly so pulled it all out. I'm giving up on white lol

Fab. i dont blame you i gave up on it a long time ago lol

do you still have these?
Black and purple strippy polo neck and matching tights
minnie mouse hoody
Next thick skirt

i can pay 25th when OH gets paid or when i sell some of my bits im going post them up later

for vests its fine but thats it. Banana jst doesn't come out unless soaked in strong milton

do you still have these?
Black and purple strippy polo neck and matching tights
minnie mouse hoody
Next thick skirt

i can pay 25th when OH gets paid or when i sell some of my bits im going post them up later

Hi hun still got minnie hoody and next skirt £5posted if you want them ? xx

minnie mouse suit and matching vest 3-6 (vest is BNWOT and suit has been worn once) £5 posted

Attachments

• 2011-10-16 19.35.38.jpg
    2011-10-16 19.35.38.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
i will not be beaten but we are going to be onto proper food soon

and yes please to hoody and skirt ok to pay 25th hopefully before if sell some of her old bits was just sorting some of her old clothes out to take pics of and a really big spider came out of the pile havent been near it since

Ok hun but only if you defo defo want them? as i really need to sell them

Lol at the spider, i would get oh to go on a spider mission before i went in the room again xx

Whats with spiders this year?

It's weird isnt it? every morning i go on spider patrol when i get up, looking for spiders the cat has had in the night and i swear i find at least 3 every day lol

Yes defo want them will brave the pile again tomorow and take pics to sell but definitly want them this time your only person im buying off

shes doing ok had her reflux meds increased seem to be helping very little sick today she fast asleep now will be going in her cot soon as she outgrowing her crib :(

Ah good glad they are working. They grow sooo quick, my lo will be 8months on tues eeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->