Girls any ideas to take my mind off ttc?

AS1

Fingers crossed after 3mc
Reaction score
Hey girls

After 3 mc and my tests now coming back clear I'm soooooooooooooooo unbelieveably broody!!
Seems like everyone round me is pregnant inc family members and its doing my head in!!! I committed myself to wtt until jan both to let myself recover properly emotionally, and I also didn't want to be pregnant another christmas after being pregnant the last two and then mc both times!!! I have booked myself a hol as something to look forward to but since I got my clear results the urge to ttc is so strong and OH would like to also - I know the right thing is to wait so any ideas or positive thoughts to having the next few months off would be helpful right now.....(apart from having a drink :rofl:)

Get a hobby :D I'm currently self teaching myself Japanese.. ok so its a little ambitious but it keeps me busy hehe... I just went to tesco and saw loads of ladies with bumps :sad2: I just tried to think well atleast I can bend down and tie my shoes...

x

I know it must be hard when it's all you can think of but yeah I agree try doing something new -that'll give you a bit of time to focus on something else for the time being.

Get a hobby :D I'm currently self teaching myself Japanese.. ok so its a little ambitious but it keeps me busy hehe... I just went to tesco and saw loads of ladies with bumps :sad2: I just tried to think well atleast I can bend down and tie my shoes...

x

:rofl: hadn't really looked at it like that.....suppose bending over to tie your shoes is a positive! :haha: Aye think I will have to look into something else to occupy me, some days I'm more broody than others! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->