girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

pinkstarbinks

Reaction score
Hey do any of you fancy sharing our day to day experiences til we reach the finish line? Thought it'd be a nice thing to do hopefully someone else agrees :p x

Me too! 34 weeks today and have my gps appointment - feeling tired from no sleep! Any of you ladies had anti natal yet? Had out last one last night - labour and pain.... Argh

Hi ladies! May I join?

I'm 34 weeks 3 days preggi at the moment! Starting to feel quite uncomfortalbe and can't believe it's nearing the end. Still seems so far away though. :haha:

We did our AnteNatal classes in one day, 9am to 3pm on Saturday. Was awesome, but we watched actual video's of c-section and natural birth which kinda grossed me out :sick:

I've got my 34 week scan for foetal growth tomorrow, really excited :happydance:

The antenatal class i was offered was just a one off 2hr course and clashed with DH work hours, so i didnt bother.

Can i join you? Im 33 +2 but having a section so will be having it around 39 weeks. Am so over being pregant now!
Have my 34 week MW appointment on fri

We've not done antenatal classes yet, do you ladies have more to go to or was it all packed into 1 day/night? Our next thing is the birth centre tour at 37 weeks, if we make it to then I guess hehe! Found out my weight at hospital for the first time since booking in, yesterday fully dressed I had put on 2 stone clearly scales were playing up that day I can't of put on so much... Okay maybe I admit it could be true I have enjoyed good food this pregnancy lol x

I havent done antenatel classes this time round, they were interesting the 1st time though. They dont even do hospital tours here, you can "log on" and do a "virtual" tour though. lol helpful! x

I havent done antenatel classes this time round, they were interesting the 1st time though. They dont even do hospital tours here, you can "log on" and do a "virtual" tour though. lol helpful! x

I'm in Colchester too! 36 weeks on Thursday. We did antenatal classes at the hospital and they showed us round the midwife unit - I think you can look round but you have to ask. We also did NCT classes so all prepared now! :)

Good luck with your growth scan plastik pony how has baby been measuring so far? Joygrrr is that a routine ap? Hope all goes well during it and for you too MrsC81 x

Oooh can I join too?

We had our first NCT class Saturday. It was really nice being around other couples feeling the same things we were. I have a breast feeding class on weds eve then last antenatal class Saturday. We did it all crammed into 1 week.

I'm booked in (hopefully) for a birth centre too. It looks like a spa so they may have to kick me out.

I still have MS. Nothing new there though. I've had it since 5 weeks.

Other than looking like a walrus and feeling like I'm carrying a selection of bowling balls under my clothes I'm as comfortable as can be.

Our NCT ones were the same format - long week!!! It was really really interesting though, definitely worth it :) boo to the sickness, I still have it too, makes you so miserable!

Our NCT ones were the same format - long week!!! It was really really interesting though, definitely worth it :) boo to the sickness, I still have it too, makes you so miserable!

Haha. I think we have both been moaning about it throughout our pregnancies. I have seen a lot of posts from u and ur wife 😃.

We're both due at the same time too!!

I really enjoyed the NCT. Well worth the money I think. I'm hoping to latch on to some people so I can meet up with them during mat leave. I don't have many friends with babies

Pink, our classes were packing into one day, 6 hours on a Saturday. It was either that or 1 hour a week over six weeks.

My little guy has been measuring bang-on average every time (is it weird that I'm proud that my child is being classified as 'average'?) I have scans every time I see my Gynae, which is often. He has the equipment in his room and doesn't charge for it except for the 'big' scans, which is nice. At the moment I've been going every two weeks (from 28 weeks), but scheduled to start going every week soon!

I'm in Colchester too! 36 weeks on Thursday. We did antenatal classes at the hospital and they showed us round the midwife unit - I think you can look round but you have to ask. We also did NCT classes so all prepared now! :)

OOhhh thats fab you are also at Colchester! I never got the option of MW led birth last time or this. I did the hospital classes last time too.
I had a really positive experiance at the hospital last time so hoping for the same again

Morning ladies, I'm 36 weeks on Thursday and defo counting down! This last bit is flying past though, can't believe I am here already. Booked in for a stretch and sweep at 38+3 so fingers crossed I go early!!

Im 35 weeks tomorrow! Had mw appt yday and fundal height still measuring big and glucose in urine so seeing consultant tomorrow :-\

Can I join? I was 35 weeks yesterday. Time seems to be dragging, a lot! x

I think it's dragging too. I finished work a few weeks ago as I had loads of leave. It was nice at first but now I struggle to fill my days.

I'm just trying to appreciate these last few weeks it being just me and the hubby.

Hi ladies , :hugs:

I'm 35weeks tomorrow , had suspected PROM last Monday so I'm under daycare at my hospital . Have been niggling since 31weeks when I stopped progesterone , but have had no progress :thumbup: my cervix is hanging on in there :haha:

I'm also having a big baby , last growth scan at 34weeks revealed babe measuring in at 39+1 , estimated weight of 6lb9oz :wacko:. I am soooooo desperate to meet this little one and give her a great big hug & squeeze :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->