girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

Hey ladies I'm 35 weeks tomorrow :) just want it over with now lol hope your all doing well :) not long to go now xx

Hey, can I join you?

I am 34+3 with baby #2. My son, Hayden, is 28 months, and we are expecting a girl this time. I am pretty confident they are right, as I have now had 3 scans, but will be having more and getting them to confirm each time! I have gestational diabetes - so far diet controlled - and should have been working another 2 weeks, but my GP has signed me off sick due to spd. I will be having a c-section on 27th march at 39+4 unless little miss decides to make an appearance sooner, due to the GD and a previous section. Oh, and she would also need to turn, as she is currently breech.

We haven't bothered with classes this time, but we did nct first time around, which were great, and managed to make a friend there, too,who we still see for regular playdates.

I have my next scan and review by the diabetes team on Thursday, and am hopeful that we are doing pretty well. I am just exhausted by it all, and sad that I am not enjoying this pregnancy as much as I did my first, and hate the fact that I am wishing it over, as this will be our last, so I won't get to do this again :-(

Sharon, its mega hard at this stage with A toddler isnt it!

Hence my cunning plan to come to sunny Cornwall to stay with two adoring grandparents! Lol! I actually managed to read a paper and a whole magazine on Sunday, with my feet up!!

I just came home from my mum's actually, while hubby decorated our bedroom. It looks lovely, except one of his shelves fell off the wall lol. I blame the wall ;) Anyway now I'm back I am finding it really tough. I walked with my toddler for about ten minutes round our lake to feed the ducks and when I came back I was in floods of tears because it hurt so bad. Isabelle sat on the path and refused to move at one point so I had to carry her about 100m, not a good move.

Hi everyone! Id like to join you all, im 35+4 so ill be 36 weeks on Friday! Cant believe im finally in the real home stretch, only 31 days til due. I must say I am extremely exhausted. Anybody else still working?

Due date buddies!!

I finished work a few weeks back. I had lots of leave to take. I'm so so bored though now. I've watched greys anatomy seasons 1-8 and now don't know what to do with myself :)

Spd is horrid!!! Mine is so much better than it was but sleeping is an awful experience. I can feel my pelvis clicking. Nasty.

Today I have had a duvet day. It's been lovely!

Aww I wish I could start my leave as well, I have so much cleaning and housework and stuff to do before

Hi everyone! Id like to join you all, im 35+4 so ill be 36 weeks on Friday! Cant believe im finally in the real home stretch, only 31 days til due. I must say I am extremely exhausted. Anybody else still working?

Due date buddies!!

I finished work a few weeks back. I had lots of leave to take. I'm so so bored though now. I've watched greys anatomy seasons 1-8 and now don't know what to do with myself :)

Spd is horrid!!! Mine is so much better than it was but sleeping is an awful experience. I can feel my pelvis clicking. Nasty.

Today I have had a duvet day. It's been lovely!

Aww I wish I could start my leave as well, I have so much cleaning and housework and stuff to do before the baby comes and I am just so exhausted! I working until March 16th unless LO decides to pop up early, hopefully he holds off!

Gotta love grandparents, my parents have been pretty fab too but have decided to go on holiday for 10 days when im 36 weeks preggers. So OBVIOUSLY im going to have the baby then arent I! lol x

oh you're so lucky you have your parents around. Mine don't live anywhere near me so it's just me, hubby and LO. This is gonna be our first so I hope it won't be as hard as everyone says it is and that we will be able to manage on our own

Yes, my parents are three hours drive away but we do see each other as much as possible. My lo adores them, and they her.

My inlaws, however, live less than an hour from us but aren't so enthusiastic! In fact they are going on a cruise next week for the three weeks up to baby's due date! So they'll probably not be around to help with childcare and meet new baby. Oh well, that's another thread altogether!

Hi ladies. Im 34 weeks 2 days! Can I join you all? I'm def ready. Kinda scared for birth but i'm ready for my little girl:cloud9:

Another week down yes! Not too long for any of us now we can do this ladies! Has anyone not got nappy stashes &/or pram/carriers sorted yet? I'm holding off a little longer as wanna research things a bit further before purchasing.. Meaning we have 1 small pack of disposables. 1 reusable. And a carrier ill not use its one oh was keen on (close carrier) need to try and creat a starter cloth stash and chose some structured carriers soon just in case he decides to show up early. Going to pack my new yummy mummy blooming marvellous bag for hospital today :D x

hi girls can i join? i'm 37w 2d a little past 36 weeks but i'd love to wait it out with you guys if thats okay! i'm getting impatient and need some gals to talk to

Hey ladies, can I join? I'm 35 weeks today, had a good pregnancy overall... Working right up until DD pretty much! Have midwife today, then baby shower :) and picking up our pram today as well- fINALLY decided on one! Can't wait til little one is here, but think I will also miss being pregnant in a way :)

Hi ladies I'm 36+1 and have been on Mat leave for over 2 weeks now and only so much cleaning I can do. Getting very excited about the arrival of my little one now.

Hi, may I? I'm 35 weeks today and honestly I'm so done!!!! Just the thought of going over due makes me nauseous! I have hyperemesis and it sucks, not to mention SPD. Everything hurts from lower to upper! I'm going weekly to my OB appts. now so hopefully that makes the time go by quickly. My last week appt. they found a trace of protein and my bp was high so I was sent for labs and a 24 hour urine plus a scan. We shall see the verdict at my appt. today. Nonetheless, we are soooooo anxious to meet her and impatiently awaiting her arrival.

Hey lexus, fingers crossed you don't have pre-e, we're due same day also! Hope you're appointment gives you good news.

Hey JenJen aw enjoy it is this your first? I've been off work since middle of dec unintentional as the company went into administration, agree it makes the process seem to massively slow down although realistically we can't go to 43 weeks pregnant so we don't have very long left at all! Yippeee.

Eternal what a fab day you've got sorted, enjoy the shower! Which pram have you got? So exciting, hope the midwife goes okay for you x

Heaveneats oooh not long of course welcome to our wait it out club! Are you all set for your little one? X

Hey lexus, fingers crossed you don't have pre-e, we're due same day also! Hope you're appointment gives you good news. x

Thanks, me as well! Yes we are due the same day, pretty cool! It's 6:25a.m. where I am so you can see I'm not sleeping well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->