girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

Hi Ladies :) I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow with a chubby little boy! My c-section has been booked for 39 weeks exactly. I officially start with maternity leave on friday, and I cannot wait! My next OB appointment is next tuesday, and it will be my last before bubba is here

Hi ladies, can I join? I will be 34 weeks tomorrow! These past 4 weeks have gone by so fast:happydance: Getting into a comfortable sleeping position is getting more and more difficult and I feel like someone has literally kicked me in the crotch! :cry: I'm sooooo sore down there even moving my legs hurts

Oh man, the soreness! It was absolute agony trying to turn over in bed last night, my husband kept moaning because I was accidentally hitting him when I moved, and then to top it off my toddler woke up at 5am and wouldn't go back to sleep until 6!

Oh man, the soreness! It was absolute agony trying to turn over in bed last night, my husband kept moaning because I was accidentally hitting him when I moved, and then to top it off my toddler woke up at 5am and wouldn't go back to sleep until 6!

LOL!! I have SPD too, so rolling over at night is agony. Then to top it off DH has the audacity to ask me to 'run upstairs' to get him a towel so he can swim?!?? Does he not know that my pelvis is probably going to break apart any second?!

If he moaned at me for accidentally hitting him when I moved I would clout him one good and proper and tell him to butch the hell up!! :thumbup:

34 Weeks tomorrow! So close yet so far away. I finally managed to de-clutter the baby's room. This is baby #3 for us. We moved my DS 2yrs out of the room about a month ago and the baby's room became a drop it place for clothes etc. Finally took the time to organize it yesterday.

Hahahaha at the "run upstairs"! Yeah right! Yesterday I'd just got into bed when hubby mentioned he had a slight temperature and could I please go downstairs to get him a glass of milk and some supper.

I love him to bits but he has NO idea of how much pregnancy hurts me.

momofmisters - I think I've left everything a bit later this time, hospital bag is still only half packed! And my friend still has my crib!

Ooooh the SPD is so horrible - when I get up for the toilet in the night it feels like my pelvis is breaking!!! :(

Hahahaha at the "run upstairs"! Yeah right! Yesterday I'd just got into bed when hubby mentioned he had a slight temperature and could I please go downstairs to get him a glass of milk and some supper.

I love him to bits but he has NO idea of how much pregnancy hurts me.

momofmisters - I think I've left everything a bit later this time, hospital bag is still only half packed! And my friend still has my crib!

lol...glad I am not the only one...I don't have my bag packed yet either. I still have to buy a new crib mattress as my first two boys loved to jump in the crib and it took a beating over the last 5yrs.

Plastikpony the things they come out with.. I've spd as well that made me giggle 'run upstairs' more like drag yourself horizontally like an oap zombie x

Jrand2more aw not long then til you finish! Do you have an idea of your son's estimated weight currently? X

Hi everyone! Id like to join you all, im 35+4 so ill be 36 weeks on Friday! Cant believe im finally in the real home stretch, only 31 days til due. I must say I am extremely exhausted. Anybody else still working?

Hi Ladies! I am 35 weeks tomorrow! I've basically had an amzing pregnancy so far, no MS, or real pain up until now.. Feels like someone kicked my "vajayjay" SUPER HARD, with the possiblity of a few toes going in... but other than that, no sleep has been wonderful!! LOL!
I think I've had enough of being pregnant.. but I want her(Just became team pink 2 Friday's ago!!!) to cook a little more, if possible!

Hi everyone! Id like to join you all, im 35+4 so ill be 36 weeks on Friday! Cant believe im finally in the real home stretch, only 31 days til due. I must say I am extremely exhausted. Anybody else still working?

Due date buddies!!

I finished work a few weeks back. I had lots of leave to take. I'm so so bored though now. I've watched greys anatomy seasons 1-8 and now don't know what to do with myself :)

Spd is horrid!!! Mine is so much better than it was but sleeping is an awful experience. I can feel my pelvis clicking. Nasty.

Today I have had a duvet day. It's been lovely!

Rosie congrats on team pink. We are too :)

Have u bought many girls things? I'm a bit scared she might pop out a boy. All out family are so excited as she will be the first little miss.

So been to midwife today, and im measuring small 20th-25th percentile (32 cms) which is a big drop from 75th (31 cms) i was measured by a different midwife 3wks ago at 32+2, previous 2 measurements were 50th percentile, so ive been booked in for a growth scan, ive got consultant appointment on friday so she is trying to get me booked in at the same time, wont know until i get there friday!
I get to see baby again before her arrival :happydance:

Hi ladies

Can I join you please?

I'm 36 weeks with a secret boy! Only my OH and I know what we are having! It's been hard not telling! I finished work last week and I'm having a break at my parents' house in Cornwall with my little girl whilst my oh replaces our bathroom! Time to put my feet up! I've no idea how long I have to go, my daughter was 11 days early, but I definitely feel very full of baby! Not too uncomfortable for now, but could do with a little more sleep than my toddler is permitting just now!

I hope you're all happy and healthy! These babies will be here before we know it!

Sharon, its mega hard at this stage with A toddler isnt it!

Hence my cunning plan to come to sunny Cornwall to stay with two adoring grandparents! Lol! I actually managed to read a paper and a whole magazine on Sunday, with my feet up!!

May I join? im a little behind, im 34 weeks on friday, yet my Dates according to LMP actually make me 36 weeks on friday but the dating scan at 10 weeks put me back.
Im going by the dating scan dates, but im hoping secretly its the earlier dates :)

This is my first baby, had a really easy pregnancy so far, got a midwife appointment on thurdsay so im going to see what she thinks about dates then!

Hope you all have happy and healthy final weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->