Girls Baby K, Hello Kitty, Ted Baker, Next etc.

PumpkinPatchx

Proud Mummy. <3
Reaction score
Hello Girls! I'm selling lot's of Tiny baby, newborn & 0-3 months most are brand new some with tags some have been removed due to washing before Scarlett was here. Lot's of next tights Red, White, Leapod print, White tights that have two red bows on the back. MotherCare, Minnie mouse, Disney, Lot's of Hello Kitty - list is endless.. I Will upload photos if any interest.. Make an offer :thumbup:

The only reason why I've put this advert in Buy, Swap & Sell & not the freebies because I gave away loads of brand new girls clothes before and being heavily pregnant at the time going to post heavy parcels and didn't get a thanks or nothing :growlmad: anyways, all money raised from this sale will be split 50/50 and go to my chosen two charities;

TOMMY CHARITY: A charity that funds medical research into miscarriage, stillbirth and premature birth and provides information on having a healthy pregnancy.

NSPCC CHARITY: Children's charity and help wipe out child abuse & cruelty

I will obtain proof off the charities to show you...

I can only accept Bank transfer... sorry x

Hiya hun do you have 0-3 red tights? Would you accept cheque? X

I Can, but Have to wait until it clears..Yeah I have three plain red tights, one with white hearts over it. xxx Xx

Yeah thats fine hun. How much would one pair od red posted be and what condition? I would also.be interested in seeing pics of the clothes for sale. xx

Yeah sure!! I'm currently taking photos of some of the bundle now. In good condition, I wouldn't sell nothing I wouldn't like to receive myself, I'm a very fussy mum. LOL x

Fab thanks. As a starter how much would a pair of 0-3 red tights be chic?.xx

You just make me an offer hun. All monies apart from post will go to Tommy & Nspcc. As I say I normally give them away for free but done that before on here and didn't even get a thanks just ignored me.. Xx

Too small for my little girl but i think it's amazing you're giving the money to charity. And your little one is beautiful xx

Ok hun if you could let ne know how much p&p would be. Xx

I agree with Rileysmummy I think what your doing is brilliant :)

Hey girls, I am so so sorry!! Haven't been on Scarlett has had her jabs which had made her poorly and very clingy couldn't put her down also a bad case of diareeah :( I shall upload photos now... thank you for bearing with me LOL Xxxx

Todays photos are only a small selection of NB and a few tiny baby and 0-3 mostly NB though couldn't post them all as Scarlett is having a quick nap. but I will be posting daily i'll be back on around 10 tonight first come first get basis.. you will also have to pay postage too.. sorry :| Please let me know if your interested. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->