girls clothes including next 9-12 ,12-18 lots to come

there's still loads more to come, some clarks shoes, also some next and other brand pram shoes, summer dresses, too many to name, all must go need the room and i dont think theyd suit my little boy when he arrives haha

come on girls, most items £1-£2. all must go postage is only what it costs + ill combine and reduce for multiples.

im so intrested in all the summer things, cant wait to see what there is :)

will sort through them first thing :) will also delete pics of the things uve both asked for as soon as they are washed/dried and bagged up, or ill get confused wiht whose got wat lol

If numbers 14 and 23 are still for sale, how much would they be??

:rofl: no wonder you getting all flustered lolol baby brain hasnt kicked in yet hmmmm lucky you!!! lol Gorgeous clothes hun, you're right your lil man wont appreciate them though lol

:rofl: no wonder you getting all flustered lolol baby brain hasnt kicked in yet hmmmm lucky you!!! lol Gorgeous clothes hun, you're right your lil man wont appreciate them though lol

even if this had been another girl, it would been a tom boy :haha: dh seems to think so , im loving going blue, and a boys nursery to decorate , poor little monkey tho with 3 big sisters :haha::cloud9:

If numbers 14 and 23 are still for sale, how much would they be??

£1 each on those 2 hun and posted total = £3.90 posted ?

will keep them back till ive heard off you x

14,23,42 £5.70 POSTED

+51 £6.80 POSTED X
+ 57 £8.20 POSTED X

can i have the next sleepsuit 45

how much will the mixed bundle of pink vests be? can i have them? x

yes hun few more just went on and doing others as we speak, got held up have had visitors and just digging out some batteries for camera as it died lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->